Come back tour?

kenid

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone.

I expect not to remember a single player since I left a few years ago. But anyways I was just wondering what was going on here.

I'm kinda in the mood for a tourist visit and was just wondering if it's worth it? Is this game still very alive as it was in the day? I left just before Catacombs expansion came out btw.

Also I was wondering it guild ASq is still around? Their website seems to be down, so I fear the worst. Any old members left of ASq or anyone knows of what happened to them? Migrated to another game maybe?

Anywho, what shakin' all? Those Mids still overpowered? :p

Sorin

Banned
kenid said:
Hello everyone.

I expect not to remember a single player since I left a few years ago. But anyways I was just wondering what was going on here.

I'm kinda in the mood for a tourist visit and was just wondering if it's worth it? Is this game still very alive as it was in the day? I left just before Catacombs expansion came out btw.

Also I was wondering it guild ASq is still around? Their website seems to be down, so I fear the worst. Any old members left of ASq or anyone knows of what happened to them? Migrated to another game maybe?

Anywho, what shakin' all? Those Mids still overpowered? :p

The answer to all you questions is:

Come and see for yourself.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
kenid said:
Also I was wondering it guild ASq is still around?
well if u call Horner playing an active guild...

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Suggest you make use of a free trial for your tour. The English cluster (Excal + Pryd) is now peaking at below 500 people and averaging just over half of that so I think your belief that you won't recognise anyone is correct.

kenid

Fledgling Freddie
Alright.
Thanks for the replies m8s. :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
It's quite a lot of action to say the least. Been great fun in RvR the last few days so the server isn't dead yet anyways. ASq is still going but not sure how many active players there is atm.

Do as Gervaise said, use a trial acc. and see for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom