Come back, SAS!

S

Summo

Because I want a good JKII saber guide. :(

Seeing as this won't happen, can anyone recommend a good guide for using the saber and Force in multiplayer games? I've looked around and there a few but all the ones I found are frankly shite.

Anyone? Bueller?

M

Moving Target

wtf is that blob on your avatar? Oh, it's a 'lightsaber'.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Because I want a good JKII saber guide. :(

Seeing as this won't happen, can anyone recommend a good guide for using the saber and Force in multiplayer games? I've looked around and there a few but all the ones I found are frankly shite.

Anyone? Bueller?
http://www.jediknightii.net/lightsabers.shtml shite look, but its all there.

N

Nighty-

The only forces I really use are:

Pull - Knocking people off the side / Removing weapons
Push - Knocking people off the side / used in saberlocks for winning
- Both when used at point blank they should floor the enemy and give you a free hit
Speed - for obvious reasons, pair this with heavy style for ownage
Heal - Obvious

That's what I use anyway.

The Way of the Llama™ is:

Pull, Push, Drain (drain force) followed by lightning (unable to heal once drained)

Grip is a bit crap since when you're gripped you can just push/pull and get out of it

KICKING! I only just found this out. Now you know you can do a backflip off walls by running into it and pressing jump. Well, substitute that wall with a player - run into him and jump. "Player has recieved a swift kick to the face from nighty" I think it takes off about 25 health per kick and knocks them away from you.

D

Disco PhoolCat

Originally posted by Nighty
KICKING! I only just found this out. Now you know you can do a backflip off walls by running into it and pressing jump. Well, substitute that wall with a player - run into him and jump. "Player has recieved a swift kick to the face from nighty" I think it takes off about 25 health per kick and knocks them away from you.

... & when thier health gets low enuf, you can floor 'em with it! Try a match with no sabres for real l33t 0wn4ge!

Z

Zey

kick takes of 20 hp and shields dont work with it btw ;)

G

Garf13ld

Interesting tips guys. I will try those out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom