Combined "My password dosnt work" whine.

Y

-yoda-

2 passwords ? neither of them are mine!!!

okies Goa have sent me TWO passwords an NON of them are mine . i ONLY have ONE account an always have only had 1 (on Eu servers) so why the hell have they seemingly sent me OTHER peoples passwords?

anybody else having similer problems? cos this is pissing me right off!

well done Goa u have roraly fuckt it up AGAIN!! your directors etc will be bitching soon cos u losing all your customers.. let me tell you summin it WONT be the game that is driving them away it is your incapability to run your servers etc properly thats getting people pissed off with you..

so again any1 else having same problems? i just cant realise why they woul send me TWO passwords for acc's that aint mine

T

thegreatest

you should be kidding if this is real well maybe someone else has your password now :/

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by thegreatest
you should be kidding if this is real well maybe someone else has your password now :/

but dont cry, its gone to a better place...

S

svartmetall

Christ, I'm starting to wonder if anything will be left of my characters at all at this rate...

Y

-yoda-

no i aint jokin .. i have NEVER owned 2 Eu acc's so why the fuck they sent me two paswords (neither of them match my acc) is beyond me ... all i can say is that may be why they aint put the LOGIN name in the same email so if they fuck up (as they have done) people cant logon orsteal other peoples acc's :(

S

svartmetall

Well some people's passwords are working, no idea what's going on here.

E

envenom

same got a password and doesnt work on any of my accounts

Y

Yuffy

s'like a bad movie ;\

this is #15 in a volume of 50000000

Y

-yoda-

svart its not just a case of wether they work or not ..

im sure some poor fucker is sat online waiting for his password to be emailed to him. + he aint ever gonna get it , cos gao have fuckt it up n sent me it instead

and neither of password sent to me work (i have tried them numerous times changing lower/upper case also incase i missread them :(

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by -yoda-
no i aint jokin .. i have NEVER owned 2 Eu acc's so why the fuck they sent me two paswords (neither of them match my acc) is beyond me ... all i can say is that may be why they aint put the LOGIN name in the same email so if they fuck up (as they have done) people cant logon orsteal other peoples acc's :(

no offense intended here and u prolly didnt but just to check - done any acc trading? (rly not trying to be sarcastic)

T

thegreatest

Did you tried to log on with your old password by the way? Maybe they didnt resetted your password properly (tho sending 2 passwords to someone who owns 1 account is strange shit)

missreading is impossible by the way just copy/paste the password to be 100% sure :(

F

-fwapp-

u know i think i'd rather run the risk of being hacked? i have no idea what email i stuck on reg it was fking years ago

C

Coim-

Lol, GOA fucked up big time. I'm still waiting for my pass...

T

thegreatest

nah this is turning into a bad joke every hour Im gonna sleep I will see whatever has happened tomorrow (Im 90% pretty sure that I still wont have my password mailed tomorrow around 1 pm)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by thegreatest
Did you tried to log on with your old password by the way? Maybe they didnt resetted your password properly (tho sending 2 passwords to someone who owns 1 account is strange shit)

missreading is impossible by the way just copy/paste the password to be 100% sure :(

yes i tried my ol pass b4 i came to forums,i aint been online all day so i aint had a clue what was goin on , came here read what was goin on ... then went n read emails for passes ...

you cant cut n paste pass btw i tried that also :)

N

NetNifty

wonder how incompetant GOA has to get before Mythic get rid of em

F

-fwapp-

<Seeaira> jpeg forgets too easy lol
<Seeaira> that other account PW is for me
<Seeaira> he ::::::::::::: with my friend for a USA one
<Seeaira> and he forgot lol
<[LoD]Bishibosh> ah so he did :) said so

**whistles**

goa suck but sometimes things arent their prob :)

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by NetNifty
wonder how incompetent GOA has to get before Mythic get rid of em
EXTREMELY incompetent, it appears...

K

Khalen

It would help if he read the emails at least and then he would know people get a new GAME and a new SUB password... Find it really funny that most of you can't live without the game for 1-2 days or a week for that matter. Get a grib on your life please...

H

heilel

I got mine about an hour ago, but I dunno if it works yet, as I'm at work.

So I'll test it when I get home.

I can say one thing for sure, if it doesn't, I'm gonna dump DAOC and play something else.

S

Shaurr

Its not that people cant live without the game, its the feeling, the same kind of feeling you could get if would see your airline pilot ordering whiskey from filight attendant, see him gulping it down, laugh in-sanely and order more. You’d be pretty anxious to get back to ground. Goa just don’t stop the drinks rol-ling in.

A

_asq_shazzy

I've been doing other things today which has taken up my time. Still haven't got a email from GOA yet with my new passwords. I can live without DAoC, i have to admit i really enjoy playing DAoC and i've been subject to playing it once or twice none stop for like 2 to 3 days without sleep.

I have a life and a job (part-time). It's not the fact we need to get outside more because we can't last a day without playing DAoC. It's the fact we are paying for a service so we expect the quickest reply to any problem which GOA come across. Problems like this have happened all over the place and we are use to waiting for GOA to get problems fixed. Just look at the SI release, that was a very poor release which took way too long.

M

mib666

I have received a password for my first account, arrived at 4am whilst I was tucked up in bed :) . That account i registered in Jan 2002.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by mib666
I have received a password for my first account, arrived at 4am whilst I was tucked up in bed :) . That account i registered in Jan 2002.

errrr , if i remember correctly (i might not)
Daoc only started on febuari 15th or something here in europe

N

Nivellen

Hey I got my pass - everything works fine :) I only have to wait for sub pages to go back up so I can renew my account. It terminated when I was on holiday and when I came back they just had their *cough*security compromised*cough*. So hopefully today or before the end of the week everything will be working as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom