Combined GOA whine.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by sharma
SOE are bad? when i played EQ i got a response within 24 hours..mm..

yea so i have heard aswell apparently EQ isnt run like SWG and PS is /shrug

F

freeq

for once i agree with chodax :eek7:

no point freeqing out about it, i got my password, but subs are down, since last monday i have dled 2 movies, aliens rocks, forgot how good that film was :D and 2 games.... praetorians i got was in spanish though... bit gash hehe

either way i found stuff to occupy me while i'm in the house...

if i still cant play by friday i'm gonna start on the bible i think :help:

R

razorboy

I never had any problems when I submitted a bug/cheat or asked about some information, they aint that bad :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by roken

In the next 80 hours.

72 hours until the return of any kind of normality would be a godsend. With people recieving wrong passwords and the whole farce over old email addresses on subscriptions this could roll on and on. Take my advice, grab a beer and book. Anything but constant checking of your email because trust me it will make you have a seriously shitty day.

T

thegreatest

Maybe it was still the 'little hope' yesterday before I did go sleep that I would 'maybe' get it when I woke up..Now Im really frustrated :eek:

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by freeq
for once i agree with chodax :eek7:

no point freeqing out about it, i got my password, but subs are down, since last monday i have dled 2 movies, aliens rocks, forgot how good that film was :D and 2 games.... praetorians i got was in spanish though... bit gash hehe

either way i found stuff to occupy me while i'm in the house...

if i still cant play by friday i'm gonna start on the bible i think :help:

The new game Republic is out, had some storming previews so well worth a looks. Also quite a few good films available for download atm. Kick back, relax and empty a few cans of beer :)

T

thegreatest

I still havent played unreal II think Im gonna try that out :p

Damn me why had I deleted gothic 2 :/

K

Keogh

Even though I have been saying that it's onew of those things since the servers went down, I am now getting a little pissed off.

OK what needed to be done has been done regarding the servers, but the way they have han

Fuck this post, I just got my password :D

R

roken

Originally posted by brite
ssssssssssssssshhhh just three words

Legend of Mir

i could exlain, but there might be children reading this

*shudders*
:eek2:

G

granitus

Whilst it is good advise not to keep checking your e-mail i think it is just human nature to keep on checking . I cant watch a movie or book without finding myself constantly listening for the BING of a new mail arriving ( and i have tried turning off sound but then find myself walking to PC to visually check )

And yes i am having a shitty day :(

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by brite
ssssssssssssssshhhh just three words

Legend of Mir

i could exlain, but there might be children reading this

rofl
the customer support there was BAD!

N

nim2003

GOA - sort it out

Hi guys

I have to say that tbh - i dont really care that servers are down - although it would be nice to be able to play a game that i pay £8 a month for! - thats the problem right there - everyone is annoyed because of the fact that they are addicted to a game that cost £8 a month - and we cant even get online - so all i have to say is GOA sort it out!

P.S OMG lol - i found out that passwords are getting changed - i got to my email and i dont have a new password then i go to daoc website and try and log in to get my password and i cant - all i can say is LOLOLOLOLOL GOA!!!!! and everyone - stop playing this game and play Star Wars Galaxys! its much better although its like paying for beta with the amount of bugs etc but it is getting better and eventually it will be perfect! ! i bought it and played it for 5 secs and straight away i was hooked - and u dont even have to love star wars lol - its too good! DAoC is dieing in me although i have been hooked for about 1 year ! :/

anyway cya guys :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAoC
Nimronn lvl 50 eld hib/excal
Urdead lvl 25 Infil PvP

SWG
Ubain Lion'tys Novice rifleman and Novice Medic - Kauri

Planetside
Rainne BR10 reaver/gal/MAX/sniper/Hacker

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by thegreatest
I still havent played unreal II think Im gonna try that out :p

Damn me why had I deleted gothic 2 :/

AVOID UNREAL 2 LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

F

freeq

having a great day here :D college class was cancelled, cant get much better than that....

SWG? give it a year and might be worth looking at, played beta liked it for like a week then realised it wasnt worth it, bugs aside it will turn into a good game, but how can you release a space orientated game with no space in it? /ponder

having said that i do recomend people check it out, if you got the cash go try it, it is very different and might be what you want in a game, just aint for me :D

planetside is good for a giggle too, can DL the trial for that here : http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/127374.shtml

my comp cant run planetside to well though :(

B

brite

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
rofl
the customer support there was BAD!

WHAT ? customer support ? they had customer support ??

damn i wish people would tell me these things

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
The new game Republic is out, had some storming previews so well worth a looks. Also quite a few good films available for download atm. Kick back, relax and empty a few cans of beer :)

who stole cHodAX and replaced him with this calm person?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Keogh
Even though I have been saying that it's onew of those things since the servers went down, I am now getting a little pissed off.

OK what needed to be done has been done regarding the servers, but the way they have han

Fuck this post, I just got my password :D

lol :D

S

Stormm

i think the least they could do is to put some info on how people sort out problems such as wrong passes recieved and old email addys no longer in use - but they say nadda

T

tripitaka

Re: Fao : Goa

Originally posted by dukat_lionheart
this creates havoc because ppl dont have their old email addresses

and thats Goa's fault for not knowing everybody's changed email addresses ? TO quote south park. Bzzt wrong... try again dumbass... ;)

but i agree with some of your post - it is bad to have incorrect passwords mailed out in the first place.

But i dont mind the fact that servers were down for so long etc while they did it. Doesn't bother me in the slightest tbh.

I just found something else to do.

T

The Real Redi

Goa, oh Goa, why dontcha just go away...

From the end of that email we get with our new passwords:

In the days to come we are going to process the change of all 'subscription' passwords. Services shutdowns are thus planned in order to finalise the reinforcement of the security measures of our platform.

We will keep you informed during the week of the precise planning for the restart of the different services, and we are doing everything possible to ensure once again an optimal service.

The DAoC Team

For a start, this is pointing to more shutdowns, and less service whilst they monkey arse about bringing them up and down again until they can cobble the shit-stack servers back to working order.

oh, and that last bit?

and we are doing everything possible to ensure once again an optimal service.

oh... don't even get me started. They must really take us for a bunch of fools. Who has been getting this "Optimal Service", as "once again" tends to denote that it once existed.

Gah, venting steam cos i can...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom