Collegehumor.com

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Can everyone stop linking to there please? While I know my computer is well protected, others may not be. The site is riddled with viruses and spyware linking to crappy illegitimate stuff. Linking to this really is no better then linking to torrents etc.....

Sorin

Banned
Can everyone stop linking to there please? While I know my computer is well protected, others may not be. The site is riddled with viruses and spyware linking to crappy illegitimate stuff. Linking to this really is no better then linking to torrents etc.....

But... but.. but its so funny!
My firefox filters everything out.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie

I will keep posting links there, if it causes problems for people who have not bothered to protect or update their computers, then well tuff, it doesn't take long, maybe 10 mins?

Use Firefox, even IE 7 has a pop up blocker and if using windows xp and if you haven't messed with the defaults it will have downloaded this for you already... So Just install it.

Oh and just FYI, untill it was pointed out i had no idea the site even had popups, cos well a lot of us dont get them....go us. :p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Just find the same vids on youtube takes a few secs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom