[QUESTION] Collectors Edition Page

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Now whenever I go to the Collectors Edition Page, Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning , something weird is happening.

For an incredibly brief instant, a box comes on mentioning about soon we'll be able to enter our pre-order codes. However after about 2 seconds that vanishes, and is replaced by the standard page on the benefits of the Collectors Edition, which as we all know has zero mention of when/where to enter the codes.

Now this is happening in all 4 browsers I use, IE7, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, so I'm wondering just what's happening there. Will the CE page be where we enter our codes? Or is it supposed to be displaying an extra bit of text that is then being covered up by the rest of the page?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
We won't know until the Auth servers are back up. Don't fret!

:drink:

pez

Can't get enough of FH
You have to enter all your details in those 2 seconds or else you don't get headstart access. Its to stop any non-hardcore players getting through the net.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
You have to enter all your details in those 2 seconds or else you don't get headstart access. Its to stop any non-hardcore players getting through the net.

spread rep blah blah!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
All you're seeing is the embedded page about the bonuses loading with the rest of the site. To see that page scroll down to where it talks about the pre-order bonuses and open beta access then click where it says 'click here'.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie

Good.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
looks like our guild is going to be missing its leader then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom