[QUESTION] Collectors Edition Page

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by MaxxPower, Sep 4, 2008.

1. MaxxPower

MaxxPower Fledgling Freddie

Now whenever I go to the Collectors Edition Page, Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning , something weird is happening.

For an incredibly brief instant, a box comes on mentioning about soon we'll be able to enter our pre-order codes. However after about 2 seconds that vanishes, and is replaced by the standard page on the benefits of the Collectors Edition, which as we all know has zero mention of when/where to enter the codes.

Now this is happening in all 4 browsers I use, IE7, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, so I'm wondering just what's happening there. Will the CE page be where we enter our codes? Or is it supposed to be displaying an extra bit of text that is then being covered up by the rest of the page?

2. pikeh

pikeh Resident Freddy

We won't know until the Auth servers are back up. Don't fret!

:drink:

3. pez

pez Can't get enough of FH

You have to enter all your details in those 2 seconds or else you don't get headstart access. Its to stop any non-hardcore players getting through the net.

• Like Like x 3
  4. pikeh

pikeh Resident Freddy

spread rep blah blah!

• Like Like x 1
  5. IainC

IainC English WAR Community Manager

All you're seeing is the embedded page about the bonuses loading with the rest of the site. To see that page scroll down to where it talks about the pre-order bonuses and open beta access then click where it says 'click here'.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dervish

Dervish Fledgling Freddie

Good.

7. Malcolm

Malcolm Can't get enough of FH

looks like our guild is going to be missing its leader then :p

8. Dervish

Dervish Fledgling Freddie

Shut your piehole gimp.

9. Generation

Generation Fledgling Freddie

Funny that _gimp_ is an insult in most guilds.

In HG it's pretty much the highest rank you can obtain, just ask Flim :p