Collective consideration

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Dont you think?

I'm not going to go into a long protracted diatribe about the balance of rvr, between the 3 realms on prydwen. What I know is that we need to ensure that a commericial decision isnt taken to just pull the plug on our lovely server. And to ensure that we all need to carry on playing and subscribing to prydwen.

Just coz you got run over last night (whoever you were - a/m/h) doesnt matter, just the blood from a good fight is enough. If hibs zerg then reply in kind, sound the horns and raise the might of your realm against us, the VERY WORSE thing we can all do collectively is simply give up and move on because the assuredly seals the fate of Prydwen.

If a realm is prevailing, the raise your arm against it, especially when you have the balance of power.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
fight fire with fire!!

or in this case fight zerg with zerg...

but i agree with Crom just cause you/we/them zergs/get zerged dont log get more ppl and fight back....i love big fights of like 100 ppl, funniest thing ever :) :clap: :wub:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
i love big fights of like 100 ppl, funniest thing ever :) /clap: /wub
Sometimes I also would like to participate in an epic battle (not as a cleric tho ;) ), unfortunatly my pc can't deal with it. :p Oh, and on regular basis I would find it dull.

Cromcruaich said:
If hibs zerg then reply in kind, sound the horns and raise the might of your realm against us
But if you can't get any ppl to make a counterzerg and you got run over and over again, you will cancel acc or move server. :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
How many pints of stella?

Mael, 50th ment.

hahhaha he must have been getting all sentimental & philosophical after 2 shandies

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bleeker said:
just cause you get zerged dont log get more ppl and fight back...
I thought that was the whole point of prydwen discussions atm? There are no ppl around ^^

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
I thought that was the whole point of prydwen discussions atm? There are no ppl around ^^

Oh, but there are a few out, and hibs want to spread them out all over the frontier by attacking 3 keeps at the same time. =)

/j

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Sometimes I also would like to participate in an epic battle (not as a cleric tho ;) ), unfortunatly my pc can't deal with it. :p Oh, and on regular basis I would find it dull.

You prefer dying in PoC while trying to attack arti levelers? :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
You prefer dying in PoC while trying to attack arti levelers? :p
Heh ;) that was my 2nd RvR here since I came back from 4 months break (just because my PC couldnt deal with ToA on Avalon :x ) and honestly without CC and with red aggro on clerics we had no chance against you. You should hear Stalky about that :D

"WTF, these elite rr2-3 ml10 fukin hibs with grapple, bg, cc, st, power/endu drain!!!"

At least you got your well deserved rp share and I got like 23% on Cloudsong. ;)

ps.: I blame ppl from Nocturne as well, cause they werent on at all, had more ppl here on friendlist than there!!! xD

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Heh ;) that was my 2nd RvR here since I came back from 4 months break (just because my PC couldnt deal with ToA on Avalon :x ) and honestly without CC and with red aggro on clerics we had no chance against you. You should hear Stalky about that :D

"WTF, these elite rr2-3 ml10 fukin hibs with grapple, bg, cc, st, power/endu drain!!!"

At least you got your well deserved rp share and I got like 23% on Cloudsong. ;)

ps.: I blame ppl from Nocturne as well, cause they werent on at all, had more ppl here on friendlist than there!!! xD

We're ML 8. Otherwise I would have used a crystal titan and Accelerate would have set some DD storms around the corner... and we were only 5 people playing... poor buffbot though... always got killed because no one could care for her. :(

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
We're ML 8. Otherwise I would have used a crystal titan and Accelerate would have set some DD storms around the corner... and we were only 5 people playing... poor buffbot though... always got killed because no one could care for her. :(

Tbh you could have killed us with 3 active chars as well ^^ 3 melee/hybrid without power/end against bm char, animist and a bard, honest we survived longer than I expected xD

And I died only once! 1st time dunno who tried to kill you ;)

Edit: ML8 or ML10 is shame shit regarding bm char tho. :)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
The first two times Stalky, mins and cleric tried it while we had a pull of 20-30 mobs incoming... and we would have charged you when we wouldn't have that many alts standing back there... including the Animist.

When you ask what took us so long, it was simply the buffbot falling... had to nuke you with 257 dex and 223 int against up to 50% energy resistance... doesn't look nice when you make PB AoEs like 310 (-290). ;)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
6 pints and 2 bottles of wine :cheers: .

I was just felt the need to start a thread, was gonna be 'all albs are whingers' to farm a few posts ;)

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Dont you think?

I'm not going to go into a long protracted diatribe about the balance of rvr, between the 3 realms on prydwen. What I know is that we need to ensure that a commericial decision isnt taken to just pull the plug on our lovely server. And to ensure that we all need to carry on playing and subscribing to prydwen.

Just coz you got run over last night (whoever you were - a/m/h) doesnt matter, just the blood from a good fight is enough. If hibs zerg then reply in kind, sound the horns and raise the might of your realm against us, the VERY WORSE thing we can all do collectively is simply give up and move on because the assuredly seals the fate of Prydwen.

If a realm is prevailing, the raise your arm against it, especially when you have the balance of power.

u speak like a true realm hero & zerg leader :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom