Collecting Video pictures for FHOT video.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As per requested by your Queen(i don't bow down ot monarchy! :eek:), i'm setting up this thread.

This is used for posting rel life pictures of you, yes YOU out there, who wish to be in the official FHOT music video.

Video will be compiled by yours truly, music will be stolen from a random artist and release date is mroe vaque then Duke Nukem Forever.

Pictures should be, in a good quality, style whatever you wish, reasonable size(not small or huge), but i can size them up myself if need be.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
so we're using piccies and not videos? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
so we're using piccies and not videos? :p

If someone wants to show their bootyshake or their ninjaskills by video, i can stick some in there. Makes for an interesting video.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i ont understand the concept. if youre takin a picture, what should be the nature of it?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i'll do mine tomorrow..

may possibly need some help posting or hosting depending on whether or not i do a video lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i ont understand the concept. if youre takin a picture, what should be the nature of it?

Well nothing of THAT nature :eek:

It's gonna be a FHOT video of the members:)eek: again, not those members) so the picture should reflect what-ever-the-shuck you want it to represent.

Mey

Part of the furniture
n222703709_1587022_9492.jpg

Abuse away!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like you're being abused anally by a well endowed gentleman of african descent...

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Isnt there already a RL pictures thread just 3 topics above this one? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isnt there already a RL pictures thread just 3 topics above this one? :p

Different topic.

This is actually pictures people want used in the video.

They might want to do something special etc not show GFs boobies :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
here's me
690255_259x400.jpg

hmm... looks like you've lost weight since the last RL pic bahumat! :D

EDIT: I've been messing around with hat-mounted videos of me rid0ring my motorbike, might post something a bit later on if i get time, although I may also struggle with hosting :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
EDIT: I've been messing around with hat-mounted videos of me rid0ring my motorbike, might post something a bit later on if i get time, although I may also struggle with hosting :(

We can do a direct send via mail or some such too. No worries and no rush.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i'm gonna add that to the video and i will tag pictures. so, Bahu, want to reconsider? :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
There goes my guru picture ^^

myself.jpg

Yes I know you cannot see the picture atm, that's because I'm trying to figure out how to use the f*** chmod command in the Mac OS terminal. If anyone DOES know, feel free to PM me :p The problem: chmod shows an @ symbol at the end so instead of "-rw-------" ls -la shows "-rw-------@" and although the ftp is mounted correctly, I get a "Read-only file system" error...

Yes I could do it with windows, but that beats my pride now :p

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
There goes my guru picture ^^

myself.jpg

Yes I know you cannot see the picture atm, that's because I'm trying to figure out how to use the f*** chmod command in the Mac OS terminal. If anyone DOES know, feel free to PM me :p The problem: chmod shows an @ symbol at the end so instead of "-rw-------" ls -la shows "-rw-------@" and although the ftp is mounted correctly, I get a "Read-only file system" error...

Yes I could do it with windows, but that beats my pride now :p

ey foto doesnt work!!11111one! :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
if u explain to me what a chmod is o_O

chmod is used to change the permission flags of a file or directory. Basically you have r(ead), w(rite) and x(ecute), divided into 3 categories. There is owner, group and everybody. So in my case, "- rw- --- --- " means "-" not a directory, "rw-" the owner has read/write permission (a jpg cannot be executed), "---" the group has no permissions and "---" everybody has no permissions aswell.

Now my problems are:
- if everybody has no rights, why can one see any other -jpg on my server
- why is there a strange @ symbol at the end of the permissions

Yes I'm a bit :confused: when it comes to this, so me needs help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom