Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Radiohead

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I can listen to "Fix You" for three days and still get tingly.

COLDPLAY!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Radiohead of course, Parachutes was a good album but after that it's mostly watered down piss.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hmmm....really loved 'the bends' still listen to it, one of my fav albums, but i do like Coldplay too, although i thought 'X & Y' was shite. Don't listen to new Radiohead stuff tbh, new Coldplay should turn up tomorrow (dont let me down Amazon) so i'll have to wait and see what it's like, supposed to be good

eksdee

FH is my second home
radiohead actually have a minuscule amount of musical integrity, coldplay have zero. the bends is a decent album.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
There is no match, Radiohead brought more to music than coldplay will ever do. Even tho i really dislike the (radiohead) their music is just great sometimes.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Im actually really impressed with radiohead. You can say what you will about their music, but they have delivered some great albums throughout the years and kept quality up and still evolving. I like. In Rainbows is a really great album actually...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
led zeppelin

in the context of this thread
fail.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
radiohead and i curse people who dont like it. so far i have sacrificed a chickenfarm just because of the replys! dont make them suffer you infedels!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
led zeppelin super pwns both of those bands.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't radiohead that "whineewhiiiinewhinewhine" style of music? really logwinded, slow and stoned out its mind?

Well f*ck..they're both...

Umm...i think coldplay was in gran turismo so i'll vote that.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
please dont compare led zeppelin to such crap

i was listening to zeppelin at work and of the bitches there reckons they sound like her kids (she didnt know who led zeppelin were).

think it was meant top be an insult but if my kids sounded like led zeppelin i wouldnt be doing her piece of shit job.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You can't compare LZ to these two bands. They're not in the same league. LZ have legendary rock god status.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Coldplay for me, Radiohead are really good as well though.

:)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
coldplay the most miserable shittest band on the planet, where all their songs sound pretty much the same. So gona go with local oxford band Radiohead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom