cold!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg Jeff Goldblum! Though I saw him on top gear the other night and he's no longer the 'Ian Malcom' I got the hots for when I was 15 :(

Cyradix

FH is my second home
So that's where your love of dinosaurs comes from...
You watched jurassic park 932 times for Jeff Goldblum :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Its nice I love it! Sleeping with windows wide open and under the cover with a leg out getting all nice and cool. So nice not sweating and getting comfy in bed, hasn't happened in a while thats for sure.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
omg last night was sooo cold and and and it's like August fgs! What is going on here?? I had to deploy extra blanket aaand jim jam trousers which doesn't usually happen until October. Is it just me (because tbh I was a bit ill last night so had funny temperature maybe?) or was it damn cold everywhere??

If it carries on like this I'll be on my electric blanket and in me thermals by September...come back summer :(

Oo!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Its certainly not as warm as it was, but I've found the cold doesnt really bother me so much anymore - ever since the time it got so cold in the block our breath misted up and we were using irons and sandwich toasters as improvised heaters - anything warmer than that is shorts and t-shirt weather :)

I could've used some hot 'n sticky cuddle time back then I can tells ya ! :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl irons and sandwich toasters as heaters???

well, as Mr Eastwood points out in that movie; soldiers must improvise, adapt, overcome!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Perhaps all the soldiers could all cuddle together in one bed to keep themselves warm, nothing like a big manly huggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom