Coke & Diet Coke!

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Don't see what all the fuss is about drinking diet coke if you want to lose weight. If you REALLY want to lose weight, just drink fking water?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
what fucking idiot thinks diet coke will cause you to shed fat :|

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i really hate this attitude of "its not good for you... instead of letting you control yourself we'll an it" like banning cartoons on cereal... do you know any kids who actually buy their own cereal? i bloody dont

let people decide fro themselves, let them take responsibility for their actions fgs they are talking about banning all sorts of excellant stuff just because people cant say no :(

and then when given a choice they pick the wrong one because they've been spooned their whole life, and thats how humanity will perish i hope

when I take drugs and get those effects = good.

When it happens randomly = cause for concern :p

i havnt been drinking diet coke/coke alot (i have been drinking it moderate but never extreme @ daily basis) and i sometimes have the fait helium feeling where i just slip off the ground into the air lightly. its a very very weak feeling of being high. (although i eat stuff like orage/lemon peel, plastic and whatnot, could be the reason) So its not only a thing you get from coke :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom