Help coffee makes me tired

Olgaline

FH is my second home
No its not odd at all.

You said that coffee dehydrates the body. The water doesn't just disappear, it has to leave the body some how. So it either has to make you sweat more or pee more or it makes you vomit or have horrible diarrhea.

yes it is,
one cup off coffee shouldnt make you pee 7 times "at least not in larger quantaties" it's in the way that coffee dehydrates the body. they are only slight dehydrates in them selves, whats worse is that it dosent replenish the body and therefor you over time dehydrate "at a preaty normal rate" yet by drinking coffee, cola, tea, "beer" ect you fool your body into thinking it's getting what it needs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now i'm confused.

And, even if talking about your poo habits ain't the best of topics, i never was a man to avoid a conversation if it peeks an interest.

So, your poo isn't diarrhea, but normal?
And coffe is the only laxative that helps make it normal?

What the whelp is YOUR normal poo then? Sh*tting lumps of steel?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
no more like steel has solidified in my guts and the coffee makes it a bit more durable.
thinking about it i may have an issue.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
no more like steel has solidified in my guts and the coffee makes it a bit more durable.
thinking about it i may have an issue.

Ah ok. Makes more sense now, like, diarrhea is your way of saying "lubrication" really? :D

But yeah, should go and see it checked out. Constupation is the very opposite of diarrhea but even mroe "deadly" if not taken care of.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
wtf @ this thread, u guys sound like you are 65 +

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom