Codemasters

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It sounds like EA primarily want Codemasters to come in and save their floundering Need for Speed games. For some reason I've never really got into their F1 games but I'll be pissed off if this spells the end of Grid and especially the Dirt and Dirt Rally series.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It sounds like EA primarily want Codemasters to come in and save their floundering Need for Speed games. For some reason I've never really got into their F1 games but I'll be pissed off if this spells the end of Grid and especially the Dirt and Dirt Rally series.
That's because EA are daft. Burnout was always more fun than need for speed. Plus they should never have done the movie, that's always a franchise killer.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker

I love the F1 series, alas, with EA this means its shafted, anything with a decent fan following gets butchered, unless they can monetize something in game or its one of their own... the studio just gets canned..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom