Codeine is my friend

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Had a bit of a scare with my back at the weekend so I have been taking painkillers since it happened, today I went onto 60mg of Codeine x 4 a day and I have to say that it is cracking stuff, I am off my tits at the moment. :D

Seriously though, I can understand how people can get addicted to opiates such as heroin, that stuff is 10-12 times stronger than Codeine and plenty of people get addicted to basic painkillers easily enough. I actually had a Codeine dependancy after my first spinal surgery a good few years ago and it was a real fucker to get off them, for a couple of weeks I felt like utter shit until my body adapted.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I know how you feel mate.. After a week on hospital morphine and getting home I was having a real downtime and was having shakes

I still get cravings every now and then because it's sooooo good

sayward

Resident Freddy
Why am I the only person for whom morphine doesn't even kill any pain?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
You may not have the receptors in your nervous system if thats possible.

CorNokZ

Did you get it in an IV straight into your veins? In pillform I hallucinate and feel like shit and get sick all over the place

megadave

I am a FH squatter
My mate did codeine recreationally (tard)

Started off harmless enough but after a while he get well addicted and even tried injecting it by the end

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

it didn't kill my pain when I broke my leg. it just made me not give a damn about it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just dont come to Dubai with it in your luggage. It's illegal in most Muslim countries and people have been put in Jail for it.

In your case though you could get away with it as long as you had a stamped letter from th doctor and copy of the prescription.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
DrHouse.jpg

"My precious!"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol why is laddey banned?

when i hurt my back a few years ago i got vallium oooh mama! that shit is good, and like the man said morphine is great but for me it doesn't kill the pain it really does make me not care though lol

CorNokZ

He's on Vicodin toht.. Lots and LOTS of Vicodin :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Ive never had problems with codeine, I can take it or leave it.

Was on it for a while for headaches. Tried it in my spare time since, but never felt a need to get hooked on it.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
my gf was telling me she was very sad when she came off codiene, she was taking loads for an accident. So be careful they can be easily hooked on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom