CoD MP

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I know im asking this in the CoD forum and that people visiting here must enjoy the game, but I wouldnt to ask it anyway.

Anyway I have played CoD SP at my mates and I think its ace, the sound, the actually graphics and play are just ace!

BUT is it worth getting it for the extra motive for MP?

Cheers :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
It's OK for a while but the draw soon wears off.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Bog standard DM and TDM isn't particularly exciting - Search and Destroy is ok, but it's very dull to wait until next round.

Haven't played the other game types before, so can't comment on those.

My fave is realism servers (rifle only, no crosshair, no pistol). It's all about skill :D

Have a go online at your mates - see if you like it :)

Wonkey

Fledgling Freddie
aye, its worth it imo. I've played MP for many months now, and im not getting tired of it :)

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
babs said:
It's OK for a while but the draw soon wears off.

Aye thats what Throddy said when I spoke to him about it. What this search and destroy? Similar to CS?

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Darthshearer said:
Aye thats what Throddy said when I spoke to him about it. What this search and destroy? Similar to CS?

Yeah, plant / difuse bombs.

Except in most games, you never see what killed you

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
headquaters is really cool .. kinda stops the camping as the target moves around the map all the time and max is 45 secs out of the game at any time

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Tbh, it was fun - search and destroy mode anyway - but you soon realise its just spray mostly, and that cs is far more skillfull...

(In my own humble opinion of course m'lud)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I think the problem lies in the lack of spray tbh, certainly in clan games. People get settled down in impossible to see areas covering the only ways in and out, there's very little scope for different tactics.

The new CoD thing with planes in it looks like fun though :)

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
i have plaed CoD and CS for along time now, CoD seems to have some skilled players ( i used to until i moved to CS) where i did not spray, my bullets went where i out them, never bunny hoped ect, played CS for about 3 months much more skill with the no health packs easy to die ect but gets really boaring when u have to wait for rounds to finish ect, coming back to CoD now, love the more realism and being able to lay right down ect, much better imo, just need to learn to not spray and pray and be skillful like once before :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom