COD - Dawnville Demo

F

Furr

hmmm i luuuuv being a sub and at uni where i can download at just over 500kb/s

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by throdgrain
Finally downloaded this - thought it was great :)
Hope it has a good multiplayer, and I hope they have an option for getting rid of the crosshair, making people aim. I wonder how long it will be before someone incorperates a horizontal movement into the aiming process, then it would just like the real thing :)

Enjoyed the Multiplayer when I kicked Jon's arse at Activision (10-3, are you listening Jon?). Good maps, some interesting alternative mode alternatives to the standard DM, TDM, CTF stuff. The Deathcam is something I really liked (you see your death from the last five seconds of your killers perspective) and it will be a boon on publics, but I can see the more hard core wanting to switch it off (gives away sniper positions etc). Its not my beloved BF/DC, but its much better than MOH or DoD and might even persuade a few more of the CS crew to GIVE IT UP.

T

throdgrain

Give up CS ? Are you mad ??

If it was good enough I would, though I bet it isnt . Hope springs enternal mind :)

T

Testin da Cable

I've been saying CS was bad for you for aaaaaages...now is the time to kick the habit!!1 :)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by throdgrain
Give up CS ? Are you mad ??

If it was good enough I would, though I bet it isnt . Hope springs enternal mind :)

Tragic logic ;)

P

PR.

So far the whole game has been outstanding, wait until you get to Stalingrad it gives you that MOHAA Omaha beach landing feel. :)

I dunno what they have been feeding the Q3a engine for this game but it looks amazing and has great detail.

Definately buying when its released!

Users who are viewing this thread