STEAM CoD Black Ops III

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
people who buy COD deserve to be ripped off frankly

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This one is looking quite interesting, actually (not 100 bucks interesting, mind). I read that there'll be a 4 player co-operative option in the campaign, @old.Tohtori will be happy because he'll be able to put his character in a dress or whatever and there's a whole new movement system as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My wife keeps buying me cod games, she's been doing it since Modern Warfare 3 :p Black Ops 2 wasn't too bad if you like quirky fast past faceroll shooters, Advanced Warfare and Ghosts however were utter jokes.

I agree though, these pre-order things take the biscuit a bit, $99 for a game? fuck off, between COD and Battlefield the price of the game and season pass is just a joke.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bollocks to it, idiots will get taxed.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My wife keeps buying me cod games, she's been doing it since Modern Warfare 3 :p Black Ops 2 wasn't too bad if you like quirky fast past faceroll shooters, Advanced Warfare and Ghosts however were utter jokes.

I agree though, these pre-order things take the biscuit a bit, $99 for a game? fuck off, between COD and Battlefield the price of the game and season pass is just a joke.

Im gonna wait till she buys you it, then you're all like 'omg thanks, i really wanted this' then show her this thread.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Im gonna wait till she buys you it, then you're all like 'omg thanks, i really wanted this' then show her this thread.

Its because I play Battlefield a lot :p she assumes they're the same because they look similar from screenshots or box art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom