CoD: Advanced Warfare

Tilda

I am terrible at fps's. Not quite "dad terrible", by which I mean, turning around with arrow keys trying to work out where the bang sounds are coming from in CS in 1997, but terrible enough that when I play I die more times than I kill. Despite this, the satisfaction of a headshot, or running and killing 3 people with a shotgun is quite something.

I read a few reviews of CoD, having not played for a few years and decided on a whim to buy it.

I have to say its really bloody good. The movement is better, the guns feel fun, and the gameplay is great.
Yes there are still times when I die before I even know who's shooting me, but there are also times when I'm bouncing around, double jumping high in the air to land on an unsuspecting enemies head with my shotgun.
Its really good fun and I recommend it to you if you've been thinking about it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This incarnation is supposed to be better than last years feck up. But i hanker for the ww2 COD:UO style of play with big maps and drivable tanks and stuff. Over the small 6v6 or 8v8 that tends to happen now. Its a big step back in my opinion.

Also I dislike the ability to jump around big distances that apparently we are going to be able to do in the future :p I imagine i just leads to a log more bunny hopping on a big scale.

With the WW2 weapons the combat was slower and more tactical. Something missing from the fast paced small maps of today.

BF4 is more like it .. but i still prefer older less deadly weapons where you have to be smarter

MrFright

Fledgling Freddie
I like it more than Ghosts but still, nothing trumps COD4 IMO which is sad as that was a quality release. In fact, I still occasionally play 4, can't say the same for the other ones aside from WAW because of zombies as my friends prefer that version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom