CoD 3 (360)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Any of you got this?

Got it on friday, it's a great game! Great visuals, decent single player and the best live game i've played yet ~ 24 players online with 5 different game types is awesome with most of the time no lag at all ;d

Spent a good part of the day (and night ;d) playing it today and ive had no problems at all gettin a game on player match, but i've had no success at finding a ranked game ;s it can't find any opponents (maybe no one is as sk1ll3d as me xD or as sh1t) anyone else had this problem?

Aada

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
Any of you got this?

Got it on friday, it's a great game! Great visuals, decent single player and the best live game i've played yet ~ 24 players online with 5 different game types is awesome with most of the time no lag at all ;d

Spent a good part of the day (and night ;d) playing it today and ive had no problems at all gettin a game on player match, but i've had no success at finding a ranked game ;s it can't find any opponents (maybe no one is as sk1ll3d as me xD or as sh1t) anyone else had this problem?

Had it since last Wednesday it's a good game but it feels shorter then COD2 i blazed through it on hard and beat it by friday night.

Multiplayer? fucking awful is the word tbh i can connect to Player games no problem, Ranked games? i sat there for 15mins at one time and no one joined.
It's a known problem have a browse on the internet and it's a problem with the game. I've emailed Gameplay and asked for a refund theres no way i'm waiting 3-4 months for a patch like COD2.

Funny thing is if you look at the leader boards the yanks/canadians don't seem to have a problem connecting.. what a suprise eh? Euros get shafted again tbh.

Bottom line? single player is a great experience but it feels too short, multiplayer sucks balls.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
it's alright, but not as good as cod1.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Wonk said:

I can't wait to get a fucking refund tbh mate it's like they didn't even test the game's multiplayer aspect.

It's also annoying how the yanks/canadians have no trouble getting a game which annoys me even more.

I'll pick the game up again in 3-4 months time when they patch the game because that's the sort of time frame COD2 took to patch.

Starman

Part of the furniture
I've got it myself - not had the chance to test online play.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Wonk said:

alot of peeps are saying this, im staying away till i get round to finish dead rising and okami for a 3rd time

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
the online mode feels like CS with vehicles.

I prefere CoD1 and BF.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Really good game. Been playing it lots lately :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom