coconut!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok this is a thread that is going to involve highly skilled knowledge!

some hard core desert island survival tips:

when you milk a coconut you have to pierce the eye thats furthest away from the other 2.

if you get attacked by cannibals in the middle of the night a coconut will do more damage when dropped from directly above the attacker, if how ever there is more than one cannibal fry some butter and splash this and the coconut milk over the fattest cannibal and run away everso quickly.

coconut hair can be used to make doormats.

when choosing a oconut to eat always shake it 1st and listen to the coconut if you hear a good amount of sloshing going on inside it then its a good'un, if you hear no/very little sloshing then its old and dried out and a bad'un.

coconuts are usually nailed inplace on a coconut shy to prevent people from winning a stuffed toy and impressing their loved one, counteract this by bringing a black widow catapult and some steel ballbearings to the fairground with you and when the stall owner yells "Threee shots For a Pound!!" you lob him a pound and annhilate the coconut, if he questions your methods you simply remind him he said "Threee shots" but not threee shots of what.

If you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up you may have to call the doctor.

Desecated coconut is great on cerial.

by saving old cooking fat in a cup then mixing it with seeds you can melt it a little and pour it in to an old coconut shell, attach a string and you have yourself a handy bird feeder.

coconuts are one of the main exports from the island of Tuvalu.

if you paint a face on a coconut it is then leagally protected by the european court of rights.

And Remember Kids: a coconut is for life not just pinacolada!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
if you paint a face on a coconut it is then leagally protected by the european court of rights.

LoL that one made me laugh... Where the hell did you hear that? I'd sooooo love that to be true :)

Anyway, 2 more coconut facts for you...

The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma (sucessfully used during WWII).

Falling coconuts kill a reported 150 people worldwide each year, 15 times the number of fatalities attributable to sharks

Bahumat

FH is my second home
After you've pierced the eye and drank the milk....as long as your hung like a vole you can make sweet music with that shell.

*mod looks angrily at bahu*
*Bahumat runs off giggling tee hee*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
w00t, more coconut factoids!!!

i'd love it if they did a horror movie "coconut!!"

[nails scratching down blackboard]
You all know me all know who i am, got your self a real bad porker out there, but i'll want $10,000. I'll find it for 3 but i'll catch it, and milk it for 10, for that you get the shell, the hair the whole damn nut!

p.s Ha Ha bahu's hung like a vole!!!! :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
p.s Ha Ha bahu's hung like a vole!!!! :m00:

Bah, i'n hung like a chincilla in a freezer, but i never left a woman unsatisfied. It takes skill, consideration and bloody good hand eye co-ordination but after i'm done with them, they couldn't care less if i have a pea-nut or a salami from an italian families dinner table in my pants, they'll want it :D

So Bahu may be hung like a little green martian at an old folks home, but it don't mean he can't please women better then a football team from oregon.

Mwah.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
here are some other coconutilicious facts and unlike the ones i posted earlier all of these are true :D

Pacific islanders believed that the world was a large coconut.

The coconut milk, which is the product of the expressed juice of the grated endosperm (white meaty stuff), was popular during World War II and was used as a substitute for cow's milk.

Thomas Edison tested coconut fibre for his lightbulb filaments. It didn't work.

Coconut water consists of 95 percent water, holding in solution proteins, sugars, and salts. It is used as a diuretic.

Recent research shows that lauric acid is present, which is also present in human mother's milk. The milk is reported to be refrigerant, nutrient, aperient, diuretic, laxative, and anthelmintic.

A coconut is the largest known seed in the world.

Once a coconut falls from a palm tree, it takes about three years for this seed to take root and sprout into a new tree.

The shell of the coconut gives product used by Pacific Islanders for toothache. It is obtained by burning the endocarp (the shell) and condensing the volatile products which separate.

Monocaprin, the lauric acid derivative, has been found to be effective in the fight against aids, with its capability to kill many types of virus and bacteria.

This research was done at the University of Iceland.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
what begins with C ends with T is hairy on the outside and has white creamy stuff in? o0

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
i want a coconut now :(
kinda hungry

want some grated coconut for my oats 2moro morn :( want tuna now, and lots of it! then an orange and peach

Bahumat

FH is my second home
*stands up*
Hi my name is Bahumat and i sleep with Coconuts.

*notices Ezteq and Yeppy are also in the room*
Hey peeps!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*Hay Bahu*

D'oh!

<reattaches false beard and runs away>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom