Impressed Cobra Kai

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else enjoy the Karate Kid movies? didn't know about this but just found it, wortch watching if you liked the movies, it's quite good for what it is.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, I think I may have to watch that. :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I too was taken completely by surprise and did not believe it at first, perhaps expecting something mediocre. I do enjoy the way they went with the series and am enjoying it so far.

Do you agree that there's a hint of B-movieness in it? Obviously that'd be the case when taking two (washed up?) actors (have no clue of their career after these movies so i might be completely in the wrong calling them washed up) from a children's 80's movie.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I too was taken completely by surprise and did not believe it at first, perhaps expecting something mediocre. I do enjoy the way they went with the series and am enjoying it so far.

Do you agree that there's a hint of B-movieness in it? Obviously that'd be the case when taking two (washed up?) actors (have no clue of their career after these movies so i might be completely in the wrong calling them washed up) from a children's 80's movie.

I think it's great the way they made it, when I heard about it I just thought to myself "I bet that's shit" was quite the opposite of shit heh.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I was taken back by the shit in the powderoom conversation.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone else enjoy the Karate Kid movies? didn't know about this but just found it, wortch watching if you liked the movies, it's quite good for what it is.

Saw this when it came out, the ending is really cool when you get there. Well worth a watch.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Saw this when it came out, the ending is really cool when you get there. Well worth a watch.

Just seen the ending, whoa, I hope they do a second season.

just checked: they are! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom