Co5

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.

Need to kill the final boss. Any guilds/groups running this at all this week and need a RR7 merc? :worthy::worthy:

/bow

Maleb

Fledgling Freddie
Lori been a while :) I have that azazel guy left on my mins and cleric

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Lori been a while :) I have that azazel guy left on my mins and cleric

Hey :)

So thats two of us signing up - just need someone who knows what their doing and a few more characters and we're cooking! :worthy:

So who's going to save the day then? :fluffle:

/bow

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
I can cook on either a ml10 Cabby/ml10 Thurg Earth/ml 9 Scout/Mincer/Cleric Rej ml7
You need at least 2/3 full groups to get to Azazel
And 2 fopclerics 3 tanks [tics are good] at least in each group to get it done or a lot of luck.
5 mobs[spirit things] also pop as you try to kill Azazel you stop attack on azazel and kill each one as they pop then Azazel [keep any pets off azazel].
Praps Stella may want to lead:) yet again.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If you get a date sorted, i'll edit the title and sticky it for you. PM me if you do and I dont notice.

Maleb

Fledgling Freddie
I can cook on either a ml10 Cabby/ml10 Thurg Earth/ml 9 Scout/Mincer/Cleric Rej ml7
You need at least 2/3 full groups to get to Azazel
And 2 fopclerics 3 tanks [tics are good] at least in each group to get it done or a lot of luck.
5 mobs[spirit things] also pop as you try to kill Azazel you stop attack on azazel and kill each one as they pop then Azazel [keep any pets off azazel].
Praps Stella may want to lead:) yet again.

can't my mincer just push SOS, sprint and hope Legion is busy talking to himself, again?

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
can't my mincer just push SOS, sprint and hope Legion is busy talking to himself, again?

Yep but u r most likly on your own against azazel:)
You also get a title I beleve on the number of times u kill legion

Glema

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring a cleric if decide to give it a go, online very shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom