CO-OP server ?

O

old.Zuljin

I know it has been posted before, but how many would play on it if we were given 1 ?

-- ME ofc :> --

G

Gandir

I would most defently play on it! Just think about the freedom of spec your chars as you really want. And have a healer that can heal :)

P

pcentella

I think I won't; too much time to level another char from start. But I would like to see a Coop server, I think I could go there maybe if I decide to start another char...

P

Piper

I'd definitely play on one, and if they don't bring in a Euro one, I may just move to American servers after all.

O

old.Kal

I dont know if u wanted the opinion of someone who doesnt want to play on it buuuuuuuuuuuuut anyways :)

WHY ??????!"??!?!!?!? would you want to play on a co-op server I really dont understand the draw at all....Its like half a game ?

S

Sigurd

Instead, give us a server with realms that can be fully invaded...

V

Vivishade

Lol dont mean to seem like a noob but what is CO-OP? lol soz explain please >.<

W

woodmansee

Its good cuz you can play on all 3 realms and you cant kill other players.. If you like that kind of thing im sure its great...

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Vivishade
Lol dont mean to seem like a noob

Too late... har, har, har...

Sorry, had to get that out of my system...

CO-OP server = the opposite of PvP... you can't kill anyone else anywhere except in duels - you can go to any realm, kill any monster etc. but there would be no battles at all. Basically it's Mythic's apology for the PvP servers.

K

kan-

I think id probably just stay on Excal / Camlann
Just exping doesnt really interest me :sleeping:

Im not sure how popular it would be tbh.

G

Graknak

afaik the co-op server is a server where all keeps are initially claimed by social mob groups, with a uber boss(lord).
The idea is that instead of fighting eachother, you join ranks and fight the mobs. They drop new seals for special stuff. And once in a while a zerg of mobs runs over a keep, kills all (or not if well defended) and claims it until new forces gather and slay ehm again.

Users who are viewing this thread