Cm4

R

Rubric

Think a championship manager 4 forum would be useful on here coz the one they supply is cack.

O

old.RedVenom

A lobotomy forum would also be helpful, for people who like CM4.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by mank!
So is the game.

CM01/02 4eva

btw, thedugout and underpressure have decent forums

Its getting better patch by patch as SI do these days.

Can't remember the last time they released a finished game. But they allways end up great.

M

mank!

three patches in the first two months of release? no thx!

L

LTF

Indeed, CM4 is shit.
Played a couple of games and gave up with it, not quite sure what it was, a mixture of things i think....

anyway

01/02 with updates > CM4

B

bigfoot

Fourth patch due out this Friday, last chance for me before it gets uninstalled for the third (and final) time.

L

LTF

Hmm, maybe its worth another try, i do miss my CM hit.

Its just that 01/02 doesn't rape my laptop sideways :/

H

Happy Go Lucky

It doesn't appear to compatible with win 2k , it even says win98/xp on the box, it keeps on crashing after a few minutes making it unplayable.

I'm running patch no.2 is it worth trying 3 to make it work, some how I doubt it, is anyone running cm4 fine on win2k, funny I remember the demo to work fine :(

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Happy Go Lucky
It doesn't appear to compatible with win 2k , it even says win98/xp on the box, it keeps on crashing after a few minutes making it unplayable.

I'm running patch no.2 is it worth trying 3 to make it work, some how I doubt it, is anyone running cm4 fine on win2k, funny I remember the demo to work fine :(

Have you got a VIA chipset? If so update those 3 in 1 drivers.

H

Happy Go Lucky

I have the latest installed 4.48 win2k is supposed to be compatible according to technical faq at sigames.com I have just tried it on my laptop and it works fine on xp.

I bought it especially to play on my desktop tho , I even bought more memory for it :/

O

old.tRoG

I beleive I may be the Alex Ferguson of the future. I like chewing gum, and I'm Scottish. I also watch the occasional Aberdeen match. Rar.

H

Happy Go Lucky

Originally posted by Happy Go Lucky
I have the latest installed 4.48 win2k is supposed to be compatible according to technical faq at sigames.com I have just tried it on my laptop and it works fine on xp.

I bought it especially to play on my desktop tho , I even bought more memory for it :/

I tried it on 2 other win2k installs and it works fine, the only thing I can think of is that this desktop is a raid array and has dx9. My suspicisions are dx9, GTA doesn't work either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom