Cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
ok CM before you retake berks at 5am in the morning can u record it so we can see the type of resistance you get at that time?

thxs

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
this is getting kinda old dont it? IF they do it or not - we cant change it (well except beeing up all night) we cant change their way of playing. they play as they want, we play as we want. never going to change. :touch:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
/sal to all the hibs and albs envolved in the fierce siege.

guess we will repeat it all tommorrow to take it again :)

pip

Banned
grimlin said:
ok CM before you retake berks at 5am in the morning can u record it so we can see the type of resistance you get at that time?

thxs
FFs go bed

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
no we took about 10

Was it five times bold tower with you and the rest of your little clueless bunch of pokémons?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
olol cm zerg a tower back? go cry noobs olol

i think that its quite understandable we got some numbers we use em to retake towers and spoil ur fun that = our disgust u qq for nothing and its absolutly pointless but why should i try to convince u? xD well just keep going like that :p qq is quite funny sometimes ^^

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:

i think that its quite understandable we got some numbers we use em to retake towers and spoil ur fun that = our disgust u qq for nothing and its absolutly pointless but why should i try to convince u? xD well just keep going like that :p qq is quite funny sometimes ^^

olo pooned typing nonsene again? go cuddle up with the pokémons olol

i think that its quite understandable people get angry and the useless zerging that cm is performing = our disgust (LIKE WTF?) u qq for nothing and its absolutely pointless but why should i try to convince u that the zerging is poitnless? xD well just keep going like that and player base will lower even more :p
qq is quite funny sometimes ^^

May I add that it's always amusing reading your posts?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Did the 0:30 retake of Berks suit you? If not, I don't give a crap anyway.

uron

Loyal Freddie
unfortunatly hib lost keep, only 12.30.....AC RAID M8S!!!!!1111

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
olo pooned typing nonsene again? go cuddle up with the pokémons olol

i think that its quite understandable people get angry and the useless zerging that cm is performing = our disgust (LIKE WTF?) u qq for nothing and its absolutely pointless but why should i try to convince u that the zerging is poitnless? xD well just keep going like that and player base will lower even more :p
qq is quite funny sometimes ^^

May I add that it's always amusing reading your posts?

if u dont like the game as it is /qtd and play pacman ur qq is pointless anyway u dont try to say something u qq for the way that some peeps playing well its THEIR choice and as it seems THEIR game....... u can only try to stop em ^^

/edit if ur posts wouldnt be a copy of mine would be a fun to read too ^^

Martok

Part of the furniture
well it would have been 1 hour earlyer but we had some trouble with the hib zerg and had to regroup and restock rams!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:

Quite interesting how someone can spout out so much nonsense :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
if u dont like the game as it is /qtd and play pacman ur qq is pointless anyway u dont try to say something u qq for the way that some peeps playing well its THEIR choice and as it seems THEIR game....... u can only try to stop em ^^

No, I'm merely trying to stump the little fact in their head that what they're doing is killing RvR atm. Groups log out 'cause they get zerged by them, solo'ers join a zerg or log out 'cause they get zerged by them. In the end, we'll have three zergs just doing shite at all for the entire evening. It cannot be so hard to just play with only one fg now and then? ;/

And oh behold, I might've copied your post on purpose?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
No, I'm merely trying to stump the little fact in their head that what they're doing is killing RvR atm. Groups log out 'cause they get zerged by them, solo'ers join a zerg or log out 'cause they get zerged by them. In the end, we'll have three zergs just doing shite at all for the entire evening. It cannot be so hard to just play with only one fg now and then? ;/

And oh behold, I might've copied your post on purpose?

why should all soloing? or duo and fg? as i said previously its their choice and its not like they zerging becuase they like but to retake some towers

zerging u is automaticly caused by u trying to get inside that tower etc ^^

there are so many areas u can solo except HW just /rw :p not all joining the zerg ^^ get the server numbers and start counting :p

/edit copy something on purpose or without 1 is again copy ^^ stretch ur brain and maybe something original from u comes out :p

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
give rep for this thn! ive given u something to do :) and uron ill get u next time :flame:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer the 3 hib defenders got out skilled by the 43482345 albs!

pip

Banned
censi said:
yer the 3 hib defenders got out skilled by the 43482345 albs!
Get rid of sig it mean nothing to me and its stroke my epeen,

ps need to be a man before that happens:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom