CM u rox !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Such a plesure for all of us to have u around in this game!! :puke:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Sorry but most of what they're accused of, they aren't responsible for in game. Without any details, this is purely mud slinging...

From a member of TT whereby I'd be expected to appose what they do, they aren't completely responsible for most of it so just thought I'd say so much.

Who did what exactly?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing IRvR has been broken (again), by albs (again), and people blame CM (again) since they're simply the albs you blame if keeps gets taken past 24.00. And most lightly, at the very least some random member of CM was present during these takes.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
can someone explain what this whiner is about ...?

beside just the usual.. " wuuua-wuaaa- wuaaa " the bad CM gang zerged me at 2am :s

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Now pug'ing on Dyvet!

Pala RR9 ML10
Cleric RR9 ML10
Paccer RR7 ML10
Minstrel RR5 ML8
Theurg RR4 ML2

hahaha, what did I tell you!

"I just renewed to a play a bit mates!"

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its wierd though...

couple of weeks ago when i was playing my hunter.. the irvr seems quite active there were lots of hibs and mids and ofc albs...

last night I think there were like 3 albs out... was standing in front of crim unstealthed preying for something to fight... even a mini group or summin.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
RR while albs are ml rushing! Come on hibs and mids! Have a little imagination :D
Seriously why not?

The game gets a bit stale after ages of iRvR so a shake up is good. I know we would get the "unbalances the game" whines on here but it's not permanent is it? Some of the best fun in recent months (year?) was the publicly posted hib RR's that Mastade organised. Great to defend against as an alb and I told him so. Even the alarm clock raids although moaned about on here do shake things up for a bit until the relics are all nice and neutral again so bring it on....

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Don't knock cm too much - they aint relic raided recently, and they keep the rvr interest going till the early hours.

Theyve done some daft things historically, but cluster would be much duller without them.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
can somebody sticky this thread so we can have a break from the random ''CM sucks'' threads that pop up everytime albs RvR?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
:kissit:people just cant take that " omg i got owned by CM because their better then me" .. QQ etc QQ etc QQ etc

Whiners:kissit:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, my name is John, and I'm a daoc addict :(

Anyhow, I quit because I can't set of dates and times irl for the game. But I figured I could still log on and play randomly and do some pug'ing when I've got the time! And yes, I'm an addict ><

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
:kissit:people just cant take that " omg i got owned by CM because their better then me" .. QQ etc QQ etc QQ etc

Whiners:kissit:

OMG yea they so much better than me, they proved that 100 times mashing me fg vs me... as have every other fg i meet, i QQ cos i cant beat FG alone!!

Thats the reason i made this thread OFC, and NO u are not and idiot, and YES u have brain...

And since there is Active chars on excalbur :
Alb = 523
Hib = 333
Mid = 350

on Prydwen :
Alb = 429
Hib = 208
Mid = 245

( yes Albs have almost as many players as all mids and Hibs toghter )

Why dont Alb just close Irvr, so the almost 1000 albs can " play with em self "
even tho the Irvr is not even in Alb ???

Alb player : but we did Bowie !!

Bowie : ahh yea i forgot, then then there is ofc no reason for this thread

my bad :kissit:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
RR while albs are ml rushing! Come on hibs and mids! Have a little imagination :D

Your joking arent you, I got crucified when we did that, I didnt even know they were on an ML rush.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
And since there is Active chars on excalbur :
Alb = 523
Hib = 333
Mid = 350

on Prydwen :
Alb = 429
Hib = 208
Mid = 245

( yes Albs have almost as many players as all mids and Hibs toghter )

I calculate that as Albs being outnumbered ! :m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Your wit and sarcasm overwhelm me, i /bow to your retort! :worthy:

It wasn't a retort as you were not directing the comment towards me :p

Though to clarify

Hibs are outnumbered by Mids+Albs
Mids are outnumbered by Albs+Hibs
Albs are outnumbered by Hibs+Mids (only just though)

So nobody is outnumbered yet albs can easily out number a single realm by nearly twice the amount of players and doesnt really have much of an excuse for getting farmed so easily.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
hibs are outnumbered by mids+albs
(Hibs will always attack Albs 1st, sometimes working with Mids)

Mids are outnumbered by albs+hib
(Mids will always attack Albs 1st, sometimes working with Hibs)

Albs are outnumbered by hibs+mids !!! :england:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
See, only albs see it that way, the only reason why both hibs and mids attack Albion is because they both know its like shooting fish in a barrel, its a river of RPs. If they see each other they will more often than not attack each other.

If you actually believe they are actively working together you really need to reevaluate reality :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
You know, shooting fish in a barrel is not as easy as people say! :/

(And wtf, why did i have to agree to new forum rules before posting! Anyone else got that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom