Cm Guild Forum

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Haha :D

Classical :d

If my GM told me i couldn't play anymore cos we got wiped i'd probably reply with /gc quit :D

All the CM followers must be like puppets on strings - I DO AS YOU COMMAND! :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
so yeah ppl find it funny that are even less players on the server now..
Yesterday I tried to solo on a visual char in iRvR at prime time in sunday.. think I found like 4-5 fights in around a hour or so.. so logged to Limors and played in Thid there.. much more fun and better action, this is just sad imo, GoA should really do something about dyvet population.
Yus, too dead to solo on a visable...

Was some spurts of action, but got so bored looking for anything primetime sat/sun evening logged on a speedbot to find something. Got bored of that after about 40mins and not finding much went limors for first time in several weeks. Tempted to roll a mincer as seems mach6 is only way to avoid falling asleep at the kb sometimes.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
/ROFL hope u noobs can get a good sleep when u aint taking towers 3am

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
this was posted on CM guild forum about 10 mins after we wiped them with a non level 50 ful group as they were attacking berk @ 3am ;o!

And you came to here for some serious epeen enlargement seeking now?

Wow, I am amazed, you seem to need it.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
While losing players is a bad thing, losing CM isn't quite so bad. Less albs, to fight, and less CM to screw everyone else over.

I'm just amazed that they can be so deluded as to expect any kind of bonus at all. :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
While losing players is a bad thing, losing CM isn't quite so bad. Less albs, to fight, and less CM to screw everyone else over.

I'm just amazed that they can be so deluded as to expect any kind of bonus at all. :)

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

You are soo right Tesla

Septina

Part of the furniture
fotm valk :(

Tsss, made it ages ago. :( Just never got around to playing it, recently respecced it tho and acting interruptbot of doom, is well fun. :D
Just need to get a the new template done with Spirit LW's, got BoZ weapons atm which is kinda useless now since the procc damage was changed to spirit. :(

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh..

Still pissede about you got kicked out of Cm .. Taglim ? ..

Well if you had played as an Alb.. and only as an alb.. you prob. still could have been playing with them ..:) .. and didnt need to " group " at tower taking with 3-4 mids, as you did this morning, on you new Hibchar, Taglime..

Hope the rps you got from my L24 caba was ok :D .. the rps i got was uber.. txs..

( and plz stop pm'ing me in game.. talling me to leave this and that alone, or i will get on their KoS list ( rather childish dont you think ) .. actually.. there is nothing i'd rather be, than on that list..^^ )

all /hug Taglim... he needs it .........!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
ah well! they banned me from team speak kicked all my alts from the guild that were still in just cuz i made a fg to defend berk when they attacked @ 3am :) STRONG MATES

Well afaik you have been kicked from cm-teamspeak for a while now..but still tryes to log in .. :s .. /hug.. again

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
fyi i left CM, if they want to claim they kicked me fair dos ;) anyway i didnt touch ur level 24 caba i was merely dueling the mids then i left so get ur facts right mebbe? :) anyway i made nice rps for the action so hf

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
fyi i left CM, if they want to claim they kicked me fair dos ;) anyway i didnt touch ur level 24 caba

ooh.. you have autoshot on your Bow then .. must be nice :)

i was merely dueling the mids then i left so get ur facts right mebbe? :)

inside the tower that they/you took ? .. nice place to duel .. and what about after i rep the gate.. was it also a duel, " who can open the gateduel " ? ..

/yawn ..

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Btw.

fyi i left CM, if they want to claim they kicked me fair dos ;)

Didnt say who kicked/left who ... just said, that you have been kicked out of CM-ts, everytime you try to log in ( when i've been in there ) a while now..not just last night .. ^^

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
i have a bow? ;o just shows how smart u really are.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFL... Taglim finally got my Ubercabalist.. still L24 :D

/vic

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
why is it every 1 wants me to pl ? :< i think ppl secretely love me here but are afraid to admit it!

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
u didnt give me details! u gave to stupeh and hes a slacker of doom! :p

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
well thats cuz u've failed to get a deathblow on me on any other character! and still yet to get one keep trying tho i enjoy ur pitiful attempts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom