Cm Guild Forum

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Bah taggy U got my hopes up spank U :twak:

Hoped that it actually might be right tho it's a looooong shoot, just got home to see them in full pve mode at 3 am.

well one can allways hope.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to say this but.... Read the F`kin signs.....

Next patch notes state that no realms have NF under pop bonuses
The only realm with any bonus at all is Hibernia with a 5% xp bonus

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to say this but.... Read the F`kin signs.....

Next patch notes state that no realms have NF under pop bonuses
The only realm with any bonus at all is Hibernia with a 5% xp bonus

The people at GOA making those decisions confirms that they are as stupid as its possible to get. On the smallest(?) cluster in the world, noone is underpopulated. Too bad Requiel left, would have been nice with some new lies about long term solutions etc. Give cluster with one of the german clusters, or chartransfer, before it is too late for that too.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
The people at GOA making those decisions confirms that they are as stupid as its possible to get. On the smallest(?) cluster in the world, noone is underpopulated. Too bad Requiel left, would have been nice with some new lies about long term solutions etc. Give cluster with one of the german clusters, or chartransfer, before it is too late for that too.

1. no english server in europe is out of the question ( bad for business ) if u thinkin of clusterin w german server ( limors only 2 servers while temair has 3). this will happen ONLY if u can actually play w english client n havin all text in english, while loggin on german server ( which will not happen cause there is noone in mythic who thinks it is possible or worth the time.

2. if dyvet is to cluster w us server, whats the point of havin goa? there is possible a contract or smt about such thing

3. 1.88 patch will solve templatin and toain any char w bp. and any1 can get loads of bp since 4 zones will have this bonus. so, its not impossible to play yer sm from scratch. it will take 2-3 months

altho i think they may cluster more server AFTER war lanches in europe.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
1. no english server in europe is out of the question ( bad for business ) if u thinkin of clusterin w german server ( limors only 2 servers while temair has 3). this will happen ONLY if u can actually play w english client n havin all text in english, while loggin on german server ( which will not happen cause there is noone in mythic who thinks it is possible or worth the time.

2. if dyvet is to cluster w us server, whats the point of havin goa? there is possible a contract or smt about such thing

3. 1.88 patch will solve templatin and toain any char w bp. and any1 can get loads of bp since 4 zones will have this bonus. so, its not impossible to play yer sm from scratch. it will take 2-3 months

altho i think they may cluster more server AFTER war lanches in europe.

Camlann is english, and I fail to see how it matters if people camp their bridges on a german server or on an english one. But chartransfer would be the best option, then the people who must play on an english server can still do that, and the people who for some weird reason prefer having people to fight over understanding random quests easier, can do that.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
But chartransfer would be the best option, then the people who must play on an english server can still do that, and the people who for some weird reason prefer having people to fight over understanding random quests easier, can do that.

Yeah but then you force the people that can't understand German/French and don't want to play on those servers to /quit as the population would be less than it currently is and would be totally unplayable which equals to less income for GoA so I don't think that's something they will implent unless the pop drops alot more.
Personally I think clustering with Limors or Temairs or any server for that matter would be great but I am sure alot of people will leave due to the language barrier.

But I guess you can't make everyone happy when you implent a new change there's always people gonna say they will leave with their 23 active accounts if this change comes through etc.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but then you force the people that can't understand German/French and don't want to play on those servers to /quit as the population would be less than it currently is and would be totally unplayable which equals to less income for GoA so I don't think that's something they will implent unless the pop drops alot more.
Personally I think clustering with Limors or Temairs or any server for that matter would be great but I am sure alot of people will leave due to the language barrier.

But I guess you can't make everyone happy when you implent a new change there's always people gonna say they will leave with their 23 active accounts if this change comes through etc.

Its not like its impossible for them to transfer their chars too, just because a few people refuse to read german, the people who wants to move shouldnt be able to? Oh well not like it matters anyway, GOA clearly dont care, no word from them about their short term, or long term solution, they even forget to put up news in english, so the chance of them doing anything is non existant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom