CM Directory

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Thought it might be useful for those with CMs to list their house number and a small ad, might be a quick way of finding people who have useful CMs instead of running round checking 20-30 CMs a day..

#1745 - Birkwith, Erikstaad - Chain, Studded, Drops and Weapons

Cheers

Azo

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
House number in sig.

Selling general items, some skald related weapons and have an SB epic floating in there too, just come take a peek ^^

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea, though it becomes alot easier after next EU patch with the online search feature.

Blackbyrd Shop at lot 2165 (Moror village in Wyndham) has Cloth and Leather as well as heal, power, end regen and power regen potions.

Krill

Fledgling Freddie
Weapons and some armour: house 1756, Malhamdale, Erikstaad (from entrance take horse Jorund-Halbera, jump when you get the message you've left Birkwith and run up the hill).

I'll be keeping 16.5dps arc weapons fully stocked at 99%, so you should stand a good chance of getting them (unless someone got there first). Prices are around 400g for 16.5dps one-handers and 450g for 2-handers. There's some Highest Level Studded and Chain armour for sale as well

MPs that I have will be on sale there too and I'll post sometimes to say what's there.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Weejaz's Armor Sellout has moved to Everlasts CM in house #1708

There u will find a wide selection of alchemy items, chain, studded, cloth, leather, TG items and other usefull stuff ;)

Feel free to come and have a look.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
#1746 - Birkwith, Erikstaad - Chain, Studded, cloth, leather, Drops and Weapons

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone sell lowbie items? Merchant chain is really expensive even at level 20.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Mobius said:
Does anyone sell lowbie items? Merchant chain is really expensive even at level 20.

Not that I've ever seen m8. Pity cos I don't want to have to start an AC. I'll make you some leather if you like though :)

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:

I was considering doing some BG chain/studded sets with my new Armorcrafter and stuffing them on merchant. Unfortunately, I had to give up the idea since the space there is limited to 5 pages (5x20 items).
We sell potions and people usually buy large amounts and I can't spend all my playing time refilling merchant so potions sorta take 4 pages of our CM :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I've just returned from US, where they had merchant explorers (Which really are incredible. :)) ... imagine my suprise when I went to housing and realized I would have to travel to each consignment merchant in the hope of finding an item. :)
Thanks for the offer Wij ;), but I've rolled a little Kobold Warrior. Transferred some gold from a char on Excalibur and went to merchant, bought some armour and a weapon and the entire set cost me 500gold ... thats chain red to level 20. I was gutted. :(

Do potions not stack? It sucks how you get such limited space, and I can't believe they've not increased vault space yet.

I

Ironica

LGM Alchemist, Master armorer, Master tailorer...

Selling general items, drops, etc. From my alchemist only Potions for now :cheers: Procs will be added soon, reactives as soon as I can make them :)

Tho dont hesitate to check on Potions I will have in there!!

Lot #1773, Ormthwaithe, Erikstaad.
Hnaef Stable dude is next to my town :) He can be reached by any stable guy in Erikstaad..

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
/houseface 1788 in Havelock

Currently stocking it with powerpots and a few tg drops i have to spare.

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Azorius said:
Thought it might be useful for those with CMs to list their house number and a small ad, might be a quick way of finding people who have useful CMs instead of running round checking 20-30 CMs a day..

#1745 - Birkwith, Erikstaad - Chain, Studded, Drops and Weapons

Cheers

Azo

Fair bit of cheap studded AF102 99 Qua on now. 110g for boots, 220g for sleeves.

Cheers

Azo

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
House 1739 and I stock weapons.... needs a bit of a restock atm, but that should happen some time soon :)

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
DOH!!!! My house is 1793 and not 1739 and I can't find how to edit my post above lol

I

Ironica

Dont think you can edit posts here tbh..

They should change that, would be nice for ppl selling stuff and want to edit their post from:
<item name> 20p
to:
<item name> SOLD

Or whatever..

FORUM MODS let us be able to EDIT our posts!!!!! :twak:

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
ooo, I just added to your reputation :clap:
Whatever the hell that does :)

Luktar

Loyal Freddie
#2077 Wyndham
Selling:
MP 16.5dps Staff 2p
99% 16.5dps Staff 250g
MP 16.5dps Bow 1.5p
99% 16.5dps Bow 150g

will put up bg1 bows and staff to.
also taking orders if my stock is out.

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
#1765 Arkleside for alchemy related goods.
I normally tend to stock power heals, end regens, some end/life heals and some assorted tinctures (dots, ablatives, etc). Reasonable prices, I try to restock atleast once every day.

#1763 Arkleside for all your armors needs.
I try to stock all varieties of 99% chain, studded, leather and cloth. Reasonable prices, I try to restock atleast once or twice every week.

Fusty

Fledgling Freddie
Fustyshop house 2117

chain,and any nice drops and cheap :)
btw atm for sell mp chain hauber af 102 too ;)

Fusty

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Prudil said:
Weejaz's Armor Sellout has moved to Everlasts CM in house #1708

There u will find a wide selection of alchemy items, chain, studded, cloth, leather, TG items and other usefull stuff ;)

Feel free to come and have a look.

Bump :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Cami said:
/houseface 1788 in Havelock

Currently stocking it with powerpots and a few tg drops i have to spare.

(thread bump, make sticky?)

LGM alch taking orders now :p

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
givf Sticky please Bels !

Truck loads of cheap studded on ours now.

Cheers

Azo

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
/bump

anyone with a good stock of shields? need few bits n pieces

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom