CLxp....Solo

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Circle of Five, level 50 quest (Inferno) forces you to go there.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
Anyone tried how much CLxp you get from aurulite instances? Is it just like normal xping? Do the task dungeons have some special CLxp bonus or is it just the instance bonus that makes them so good to gather CLxp?

Aurulite instance are just the same as xp anywhere else - the more people you have in them the better the instance bonus (but ofc also the mobs are harder). In the Lower Crypts higher level instance with 6 of us we were getting 55 clxp from some mobs.

Task instance bonus is always set at 50% so if yuo are a large group you get better xp per mob from an aurulite instance but you also get the bonus for ending the task which is what makes them faster - certainly for solo'er and small groups, wouldn't like to say for sure if you have an opted xp'ing group old fashioned pulling my be faster.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Found this on classes of camelot

Each Champion Level requires 32,000 Champion Level experience (CLXP). In PvE, you gain one point of CLXP per 2 million normal experience, meaning a Champion Level takes 64 billion experience. However, quest experience and all bonuses (outpost, artifact, guild) count toward CLXP. Some Catacombs quests earn several billion experience, and Chapter 3 of the Champion Quests should earn you almost three Champion Levels. But, if you can't take PvEing to get it, you can RvR...

In RvR, you gain one point of CLXP per 333k normal experience - one sixth the amount needed for a point when in PvE. A single solo kill in RvR can earn you over half a bubble of CLXP, the equivalent of 15+ capped monsters. The downside to exp'ing in RvR is that your kills are not going to come with the kind of regularity that they will in PvE, but it's obviously assumed that many people will continue to RvR as normal and gain CLXP while they do so.

If the half bub per solo kill is accurate then one CL would take 20 solo kills, so roughly 15-20k RPs.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the whole canceling thing is being discussed at the moment i wouldnt recomend anyone try and simulate this bug abuse. It may be that goa decide that it is a bug abuse and class you as cheating or abusing it.

I would always error on the side of caution you want to risk it and get your account banned for skipping somthing that isnt particulary hard to get then thats your choice.

I personally wouldnt recomend anyone do this exploit and just because others have done it and goa havnt banned them doesnt mean that they have gotten away with it.

They could still remove all the clxp and reset the quest or do other actions. Anywho i would say dont be an arsehole and cheat.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Had about 8bubs to CL1 when I went to Co5 to do the quests, came out of it close to CL4.

Just did another Co5 tonight with 1fg and I gained about 8-9bubs and made CL5. (That being with only killing the first 5 bosses, didnt kill the last guy in instant)

So 2 Co5s and a half seems about right to get CL5 :)

Also the mini quests in Catas gave nice XP and there are quests around the capital cities which involve doing small tasks in the cities, but not for much XP. Maybe only 0.2-0.3 CLxp worth.

I also search Allakhazam and there are mini quests that appear in the Throne rooms to do around the cities, but I dont think they are introduced untill a few patchs as the mobs didnt want to speak to me :( (you get them off those NPCs that stand around and do nothing)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
To clear something out. Do you have to do anything before you can go and do CO5 ? Like prequests or smth? Or is it like killing an toa encounter mop?
Or do i have to do intire chapter 1 and 2 first, and what, some of 3?

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Whats the best way to achieve CLxp solo? I heard something about quests? Are they solo'able? Ive tried Xpin in poc(ML10 ench/bb, doing artis at same time) but its dreadfully slow.

Read somewhere that a guy did cata quests for CLxp aswell...is it all quests? or just cata ones?

Ive tried searching a bit for it..and havent found anything conclusive.

/Dracus

make cata task instance 30 cl xp per mob at lvl ( whit 2 50 the cl xp is the same )

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
To clear something out. Do you have to do anything before you can go and do CO5 ? Like prequests or smth? Or is it like killing an toa encounter mop?
Or do i have to do intire chapter 1 and 2 first, and what, some of 3?

You can go and kill them at anytime - no CL requirement to enter the dungeon. You will get the OTDs the first time you kill them regardless of your progress in the Chapters, but the large CLxp rewards for killing them are linked to the Chapters so without that you will just get regular xp for the kills.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
the whole canceling thing is being discussed at the moment i wouldnt recomend anyone try and simulate this bug abuse. It may be that goa decide that it is a bug abuse and class you as cheating or abusing it.

I would always error on the side of caution you want to risk it and get your account banned for skipping somthing that isnt particulary hard to get then thats your choice.

I personally wouldnt recomend anyone do this exploit and just because others have done it and goa havnt banned them doesnt mean that they have gotten away with it.

They could still remove all the clxp and reset the quest or do other actions. Anywho i would say dont be an arsehole and cheat.

If restarting Co5 is just a case of talking to the same NPC again, I think GOA would be rather silly banning people over it.

Unless of course you want to ban everyone that did the SOA quest more than once?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Golena said:
If restarting Co5 is just a case of talking to the same NPC again, I think GOA would be rather silly banning people over it.

Unless of course you want to ban everyone that did the SOA quest more than once?
:sex:

lol Golena. That makes no sense :(

SOA is a quest that is MEANT to be repeated.

Pretty much every other quest is only meant to be done once, but this can worked around and is bug abusing so yes people should be banned.

pip

Banned
Yes co5 is very nice xp just short of 4 bubs per mob:) yummy

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
the redoing of the co5 quest involves removing the quest from journal before slaying the final boss. I don't think it is bugabuse but i am not going to risk my account over it. I mean dinging CL5 in a few hours doesn't sound to me like "this is how we ment it to be"

Would be nice if some GM cleared this up

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
the redoing of the co5 quest involves removing the quest from journal before slaying the final boss. I don't think it is bugabuse but i am not going to risk my account over it. I mean dinging CL5 in a few hours doesn't sound to me like "this is how we ment it to be"

Would be nice if some GM cleared this up

How aint it abuse when you are getting more xp than everyone else because you are doing this? Quests are only meant to be done once, with the exception of the LSOA quest (+the hib and mid ones). If it was meant to be done more than once you would be able to start it over again after completing, since you cant, youre abusing a bug.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
:sex:

lol Golena. That makes no sense :(

SOA is a quest that is MEANT to be repeated.

Pretty much every other quest is only meant to be done once, but this can worked around and is bug abusing so yes people should be banned.

I said if it's just a case of talking to the same NPC again then it's no different to SOA. i.e. the only way I couldn't find out it wasn't supposed to be repeatable like the SOA quest would be to consult an external website. In fact what makes you think SOA being repeatable isn't a bug other than from external game sources?

Since you actually have to remove the quest in order to retake it, then it's not the same as the SOA one, and as such it looks much more like blatent bug abusing.

I didn't actually know how people were doing it twice when I made my post. I assumed it was using the first method in which case it would be harsh to ban people over it, since many people would just assume it was repeatable. Since it's the second method ban the abusers imo!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It'd be nice if something was said. (Maybe they were busted down to CL3 too?)

Otherwise people will just assume any CL5 people they see at the moment are cheats, and that'll not be fair on those that didn't abuse this.

Darzil

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Darzil said:
It'd be nice if something was said. (Maybe they were busted down to CL3 too?)

Otherwise people will just assume any CL5 people they see at the moment are cheats, and that'll not be fair on those that didn't abuse this.

Darzil

Dont think it really matters. CL5 can be made within 2 days even without cheating, its pointless really.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Golena said:
I said if it's just a case of talking to the same NPC again then it's no different to SOA.

but it IS diffrent, as u have to abandon the quest BEFORE u complete it to be able to do it again. and u dont have to do that on SOA do u?

its bug abuse no matter what u say.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Nomans Land said:
Dont think it really matters. CL5 can be made within 2 days even without cheating, its pointless really.

wish i could get there in 2days :(, made 2bubs so far......go me:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom