CLustering

Himse

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
Also Agent Smith can now cross between server's much easier, thus causing the total zerg to become far scarier and disorganised.

oh wait, sorry replace Agent Smith with Albion.

OLOL :)

that made me chuckle :) you are ze funny ;0

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
So true because obviously hibs and mids never zerg..

which is bollocks as you know you do it just as much as albs ;)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I agree that everything except for ToA should have been clustered - for the obvious reasons that ToA stuff is often hard enough to get without doubling the population of one zone.

I dunno why they didn't cluster SI, Mainland and Catacombs. :-( I kinda miss Aegir being busy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
What stupid fucking idiots voted against clustering of Barrows etc. Its really empty as it is there.

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
What stupid fucking idiots voted against clustering of Barrows etc. Its really empty as it is there.

If I've understood things though anybody from Albion Prydwen or Excal will be able to go to the Barrows - its just there are now two instances (so it could take a bit longer to get to which instance you wanted to get to). The Barrows is always occupied with necros pl anyway so two instances might at least stop the "THIS WHOLE ZONE IS CAMPED ok olol?" arguments.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well if it's an instance then it's Catacombs for one, and for another it's an instance so how can it be camped?

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:

1. It was not an option
2. Since last extension you paid, ppl do instance, keeping most of old dungeons empty nway

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
RS|Phil said:
Yeah I agree that everything except for ToA should have been clustered - for the obvious reasons that ToA stuff is often hard enough to get without doubling the population of one zone.

I dunno why they didn't cluster SI, Mainland and Catacombs. :-( I kinda miss Aegir being busy.

You seriously think every decent XP spot outside of TOA being camped 24/7 would be good? Clustering any more than what we are already having to have clustered would have made things horribly crowded.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Will these forums change then? Then again the amount of grats-threads would probably be insane...

Jun

Fledgling Freddie
The clustering of Excal and Prydwen is definatly a great thing though it would have been better if they looked upon the problems associated with leveling too. On Hib/prydwen it's near impossible to find a decent leveling group anymore as everyone is either busy in rvr or has their own buff bot logged in. The people who play on Prydwen (the only server I can comment on) have played so long and now so many other players that when they make new chars they PL them in high level zones instead of mingling with other players. Not that that is a bad thing (Id probably do the same) but it drains the DAoC world of low to mid range characters. Therefore, GOA should also cluster the Classic and Catacomb areas. Or else, Im afraid, the game will be devoid of new commers.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Will these forums change then? Then again the amount of grats-threads would probably be insane...

Should make a whole forum section dedicated only for grats threads then imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom