!! Clustering !!

Eputaja

Banned
Again and Again we ask if moderna is alive , so is it and is there point going there ?
what is needed to get into grp as i wanted to pl 50 warlock :)
new cata class i havent tried out yet
please answer

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eputaja said:
Again and Again we ask if moderna is alive , so is it and is there point going there ?
what is needed to get into grp as i wanted to pl 50 warlock :)
new cata class i havent tried out yet
please answer

warlock quota on exc is capped bigsoz :(

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Even if we dont need Warcocks we still need moderna...givf back a active moderna (my hunter needs some levels :( )

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Again there are a lot of ppl looking for others to arrange stuff for them. Just place your chars there and make a BG and PMs will be coming your way within minutes.
And when ppl ask if they can join then say that they have to be in MG and none /anon so ppl can see them when they do a /who Moder. If they log they go down on the list.
When you get the grp going you make sure there is a list. If none wants to be LK then YOU are it. No LK = no MG.
Ohh, and remember 2 lvl 46-49 WL/SMs is better than 1 lvl 50 SM/WL with a leecher.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Firstly, the thread title, yo dont ask about clustering so why call the thread that, or r u just blond?

Secondly, for Moderna, if you want a leech, you need:

3 x Supp SM
Aug shammy pref with FOP
Pac healer pref with FOP

Got one of those youll get a group easy, or just park there and make a cg to get people interested.

Thirdly, I see you are from Mid Pryd, again are you blond or just posting in the wrong section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom