Cluster ?!

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Any date for when cluster is going to be here....... ? getting really impatient.

especially with all the waiting and fucking up with the servers that has been going on, and now in the latest news goa dont even mention cluster date or progress other than they will extend underpopulated bonuses even further (stealth way to say that cluster will take another 2 months ?).

FFS you have gone several months over deadline allready......

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
O for god sake yet another cluster post, goa want to ensure that everyones accounts are sorted from the problem and it isnt fair for people who dont have their characters back to miss out on the pve bonuses because once they cluster everyone is loosing the bonuses.

If you cant be patient then i would recomend do somthing else.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
shit happens, deal with it or quit.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
For me and maybe others as well it may seem that getting Prydwen down was a masterminded excuse for delaying the cluster.

Also, I think when the cluster arrives, GOA will set up a classic server, nevertheless what the survey says (not like we can know the truth about the result) and it will eat population back to normal.

TBH, don't people pay the monthly pay for getting content to the game? And how long have we waited now and GOA doesn't keep us informed of the situation.. If a person searches the updates on GOA's site it will tell that they planned the clustering in the end of June.

Edit: no sorry they planned 1.75 in the end of June and the cluster a few weeks later.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
For me and maybe others as well it may seem that getting Prydwen down was a masterminded excuse for delaying the cluster.

Also, I think when the cluster arrives, GOA will set up a classic server, nevertheless what the survey says (not like we can know the truth about the result) and it will eat population back to normal.

TBH, don't people pay the monthly pay for getting content to the game? And how long have we waited now and GOA doesn't keep us informed of the situation.. If a person searches the updates on GOA's site it will tell that they planned the clustering in the end of June.

Edit: no sorry they planned 1.75 in the end of June and the cluster a few weeks later.

what the finnish potsmoker said.

Brite

Banned
i doubt they would give themselves shitloads of work to do to delay cluster but i hope to god that they dont make a classic server it would be the biggest fuck up of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom