cluster?

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
Ask hibs/mids of Exc that dont care relics coz is soooonnn XD (its soon since start of summer ... xD)

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Ghaladriel said:
Ask hibs/mids of Exc that dont care relics coz is soooonnn XD (its soon since start of summer ... xD)

xDDDDDDDD

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ghaladriel said:

ololol gigam8....thats why we are taking them back, next one this coming weekend.

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i was looking forward to the cluster but know i dont know anymore. Since the crash of prydwen and GOA shoveling plats over ppl for their lost items im not sure i want them anywhere near me. Thx GOA you just destroyed pryds economy dont ruin excaliburs too.

/Gashemi

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
orbin said:
Actually i was looking forward to the cluster but know i dont know anymore. Since the crash of prydwen and GOA shoveling plats over ppl for their lost items im not sure i want them anywhere near me. Thx GOA you just destroyed pryds economy dont ruin excaliburs too.

excal is already ruined.. alot of ppl doing artis and stuff even tho they dont need them, just for money to buy even more overpriced items

Corran

Part of the furniture
orbin said:

/Gashemi

Judging by your sig you never really played prydwen, if you do you would know on the whole excaliber economy will fuck over pryd come cluster? Majority of people are NOT recieving huge sums of money, and most have less money then excaliber people. On top of that excaliber prices are much inflated compared to pryd. All in all it the pryd players that lose out.

As for when it happen, they wont give a date anymore as it will come bite them on the arse. No doubt it be Prydwen fix date (all items restored) + X days. I give it 2weeks at least before they are willing to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom