Cluster thingi

Beccy

Fledgling Freddie
Lets say a old timer returned too daoc, mains on Hib/Exc and had some BG toons on Alb/Pry. With the cluster can I decide whitch realm too delete? or do they delete my lvl 24 toons since I have some 50's on Exc? Or are they crasy enough too delete my mains he he. Dont wanna resupscribe just too find out my main is now a lvl 24 Teurgist =)

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Beccy said:
Lets say a old timer returned too daoc, mains on Hib/Exc and had some BG toons on Alb/Pry. With the cluster can I decide whitch realm too delete? or do they delete my lvl 24 toons since I have some 50's on Exc? Or are they crasy enough too delete my mains he he. Dont wanna resupscribe just too find out my main is now a lvl 24 Teurgist =)

because they were created before cluster.. you get to keep both accounts... only thing is you have to wait 1 hour Real time before logging to the other account.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
you can keep both sets of chars, just have to put up witha 1 hour "cooldown" before yoiu're allowed to log to the other server. i.e. playing mains on hib/exc, want to play alb/pry BGs..need to log out and wait 1 hour.

be aware you cannot realm swap on your pryd chars anymore..if you /delete the BG toons you will ONLY be allowed to re-create hib due to cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom