Cluster-survey again!

Himse

FH is my second home
if Clustered, it brings more rvr fights. think about it as not being zergs zergs zergs.

Maybe there will be some more random groups if there is clustering? It basically impossible to get a group these days because they are all set / guild grps :<

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking GOA didn't like the answers given in the last sruvey so they thought they would all give us a chance to re-state what we want.

Now I know the first survey was about as clear as sticking your head in mud, but I think most people got the idea that pryd/excal would be clustered.

It just made me laugh to see GOA ask the question about it again, all be it a lot more clear this time.

It just reminded me of the George Bush first election win, when they had all those problems in Florida, like well 'i'm sorry you ticked Al Gorre on your election papers' as the state of florida we know you really meant to tick George Bush so your vote has been voided :D

C'mon GOA the peeps want clustering, just sort it out and stop pussy footing around.

Eble

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Four votes for clustering. (You can vote with accounts that aren't active. ;)

Claiming that just because RvR is 'okay' now, no clustering is needed is a little shortsighted. RvR isn't going to stay 'okay' for very long unless effort is put into keeping it that way. Clustered servers take longer to die than unclustered ones.. so cluster away. :)

Gamah

Banned
and servers can be clustered at a later date....yet can't be unclustered once the deed is done.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
voted yes, will quit daoc if no cluster

to all nubs voting no , get clue and learn play oO

if u some damn nub not doing rvr or just zerging / takin tower dont vote at all as non of u business

gaaaaah i wanna eat all damn nubers for dinner :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

u wanna play dead server mode after clusters go to snowdonia .... .. .. .. gimps

will be more zerg but who cares atm just need more good mannered setgrps in same zones.. then will be goooood and zerg can stand in some keep have their fun :ddd lick my corpse:ddddddddddddd

Gamah

Banned
So your a nub if you vote no? Oh right I see free choice is out the window. HOw about people vote no and people vote yes and you shut the fuck up?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
voted no on my 3 accounts.....

couldnt face the warcock zerg or the annimist lag fest - those freekin shrooms get on my nerve!

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
So your a nub if you vote no? Oh right I see free choice is out the window. HOw about people vote no and people vote yes and you shut the fuck up?

And you take your fucking stealther and get the hell out from here.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
People who vote no are either A. Selfish or B. Cant see the bigger picture tbh

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
People who vote no are either A. Selfish or B. Cant see the bigger picture tbh
Exactly the same thing could be said for people who vote yes.

I voted no.
Clustering would benefit me personally but would be a very bad thing for the servers. If we get to the stage in the future where the RvR is totally dead and there aren't enough active players to take keeps, do ML raids etc then that is the time for clustering. That time is not yet here. There have been up to 1000 people on Pryd and around 1400 on Excal at prime times recently, late night RvR has been fantastic. I don't see what the urgency is to make a big change that will screw over some players for the 'advantage' of making the frontiers busier.

I fail to see the logic behind the 'if clustering doesn't happen, we'll leave' threads either. If you're having good RvR now (and there is good RvR on Prydwen - FGs, soloers and zergs are all represented), then why leave? You're just fulfilling your own prophecy that way. If you stayed, the RvR situation wouldn't change at all from what it is now - which most people agree is pretty good.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Exactly the same thing could be said for people who vote yes.

I voted no.
Clustering would benefit me personally but would be a very bad thing for the servers. If we get to the stage in the future where the RvR is totally dead and there aren't enough active players to take keeps, do ML raids etc then that is the time for clustering. That time is not yet here. There have been up to 1000 people on Pryd and around 1400 on Excal at prime times recently, late night RvR has been fantastic. I don't see what the urgency is to make a big change that will screw over some players for the 'advantage' of making the frontiers busier.

I fail to see the logic behind the 'if clustering doesn't happen, we'll leave' threads either. If you're having good RvR now (and there is good RvR on Prydwen - FGs, soloers and zergs are all represented), then why leave? You're just fulfilling your own prophecy that way. If you stayed, the RvR situation wouldn't change at all from what it is now - which most people agree is pretty good.

Yeah but the RVR SUCKS atm, whit a cluster u can have RVR action in more then one zoone instead of go and farm the random albgimpzerg that loves to camp bridges. And its only one alb fg that is good that plays atm and its not manny good hib FGs running either so RVR sucks. And for the activity on prydwen server to day is thx to all cluster talking, manny have heard aboute the cluster and canceled the wow acounts and started to play daoc again.

Angelus562

Regular Freddie
vote'd no i dont wanta join another sever like excal cos i play hibb'y side and thinking that would be suckky if excal and alb joined

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
I'd be more inclined to vote Yes - if you could have players on all 3 realms.

If there's going to be an hour limit switching between realms when the 2 servers are clustered together they may as well grant access to the 3rd realm imho

Gamah

Banned
Profion said:
And you take your fucking stealther and get the hell out from here.

From where I see no physical place to get out of?

Another someone whos upset because I killed him :twak: with my "overpowered noob class" (Notes savage (prolly retired) in whiners sig)

Gamah

Banned
baby_crying_closeup.jpg

+

kleenex.jpg

=

Happy.gif

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
voted NO, because it's a stupid and half arsed way to do it.

Sharing RVR zones only, I can cope with that. But thats not what is happening is it? No, the RVR zones and capital cities all get shared so there is only one instance of each, and you can go to both duplicate zones of your realm as well.
So there will be two versions of myrkwood, east svealand, world's end etc, and you can get to both. (if you can get there at all)

New people on the english servers would only be able to play 1 realm effectively, unless they also spoke french/german/italian. People now who have already made other realm alts on their "other" server get to sit about for an hour if they decide, eg, "sod this, I'm off to make a lvl 1 Celt of Doom instead".

Nice idea in principle, just really not the way to implement it, and not particularly necessary right now. And to those claiming rvr atm SUCKS!!!1! wtf are you playing it for? If you don't like it, don't just keep *saying* you will quit. Put your money where your mouth is and DO IT!

So remember kids, just say No :p

robbe

Loyal Freddie
gamah shadap corpsecollector man ...

RvR is not very good at prydwen .... no good grps around and only some action on primetime ;/

give same population as si times .. that is much better :E

u whine for zergs but thats even less problem now then in old frontiers.. as no mg's to camp .. huhuhu three realms also so u dont wanna be i biggest zzurg go to some less active area ;/ suck suck qqqqqqqqqq

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Voted yes, I'm not back into RvR as of yet, so I feel a little unequiped to vote with full knowledge, but since I first heard about any cluster - I thought it was a good idea.

I don't see how the average zerg/warlock zerg etc will be too greatly affected, when compared to the amount of people we'll have to counter it. At worst, it'll be as bad as it is now. I think (hope).

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
voted yes, will quit daoc if no cluster

to all nubs voting no , get clue and learn play oO

if u some damn nub not doing rvr or just zerging / takin tower dont vote at all as non of u business

gaaaaah i wanna eat all damn nubers for dinner :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

u wanna play dead server mode after clusters go to snowdonia .... .. .. .. gimps

will be more zerg but who cares atm just need more good mannered setgrps in same zones.. then will be goooood and zerg can stand in some keep have their fun :ddd lick my corpse:ddddddddddddd

mature :)

u know if u pay to play, u should be allowed to ahve ur say on something so major as this. even if you are a "nub" who just zergs, u want more peolpe to zerg with or more people to piss off or whatever. and, can i lick ur corpse? ;D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
robbe said:
gamah shadap corpsecollector man ...

RvR is not very good at prydwen .... no good grps around and only some action on primetime ;/

give same population as si times .. that is much better :E

u whine for zergs but thats even less problem now then in old frontiers.. as no mg's to camp .. huhuhu three realms also so u dont wanna be i biggest zzurg go to some less active area ;/ suck suck qqqqqqqqqq

ur the type of person that wouldnt survive once my rule is established over the galaxy :)

and wtf is suck suck qqqqqqqqq? is that like darth going suck suck <qshhhhhhhhh> or something? explain pleasies

Clustering is just reviving RvR for a few months then ur back in the place you were before, rvr numbers will go up, then keep going down, down down again. Clustering is eithar A) avoiding the issue, B) tackling it the wrong way. they need to establish a reason for people to come back AND keep playing, otherwise people will keep quiting. Clustering wont do this because people come back, play a bit, and remember why they got bored, and leave again, more and morepeople will go with them. Mythic is just intesising people back for a few months, and begging those that havent left to stay. proof of this lies in

ToA - fucked shit up
a year later - housing so people stayed
NF to make people stay till its out, it may fix things whatever, some people came back, then left again after
same for Catacombs
and same for the next expansion with champion levels etc

mythic need to address the issues thats making people leave instead of begging us to stay for another 10 months, buy another expansion, and a few months later quit, then hear news of the next expansion etc etc etc its stupid!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering will come.. for the very simple reason that that is the only thing GOA can do to keep RvR numbers up. They cannot change anything about the itself, other than wait for Darkness Rising, which is more than 6 months off anyway.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
From where I see no physical place to get out of?

Another someone whos upset because I killed him :twak: with my "overpowered noob class" (Notes savage (prolly retired) in whiners sig)

Nha you have never killed me, the savage is on a closed acount that never seen the light in the RVR zoones. And yes it is a overpowered class u are using that kind of class you make when you cant play a normal char.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom