+

kleenex.jpg

=

Happy.gif

:worthy:

Your a f-king lengend Gamah

Brite

Banned
fuck cluster just give us an OF pre toa server beacuse we all know thats what killed rvr

Gamah

Banned
Profion said:
Nha you have never killed me, the savage is on a closed acount that never seen the light in the RVR zoones. And yes it is a overpowered class u are using that kind of class you make when you cant play a normal char.....

What like a sm with moc3 and intercept pet? or maybe a savage in SI times.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
clustering is good for random roleplayers too

Chronictank

FH is my second home
voted yes, people camping toa on all servers would suck
but good outweighs the bad, more gg's to fight, more people for mls etc

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
voted yes tbh, havnt played on excal since NF hit, been on camlann, was just never enough people out there to fight, hopefully after this there will be enough people :p

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Redfern said:
imo - vote NO

RvR will end up a grey zone where you play 2 realms in the same frontier. Where does your loyalty belong ??? Take "enemy" relics in the morning and take them back later - this will kill the game for sure. Clustering is ok where there are many servers, but we have only 2. I am pretty sure the vast majority will quit the game if it happends. Many players left US when they clustered there, even the fact they had like 14 servers clustered - again I say - we have only the two - let us keep them as they are.

? just becouse your not loyal to your realm it doesn't mean everyone else is...I'm 100% loyal to Midgard and that INCLUDES excal Mids to! DEATH to all alb and hibs!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
voted yes, people camping toa on all servers would suck
but good outweighs the bad, more gg's to fight, more people for mls etc

yeah, and imagine when pryd + excal albs wanna do a RR against pryd + excal hibs or mids or other way around or whatever.... if u think its lagging when just ONE server does it. just imagine what will happend when TWO servers does it.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
yeah, and imagine when pryd + excal albs wanna do a RR against pryd + excal hibs or mids or other way around or whatever.... if u think its lagging when just ONE server does it. just imagine what will happend when TWO servers does it.

did you play when Euro english servers had 2000-2500 excal + 1200-1600 prydwen? Was alot more entertaining then 800-1400 excal + 500-900 prydwen.

Talking about OF, in NF there is alot more ground to cover so cant agree with the "omfg it will be teh lag" points, couse its pure and utter bullshit.

Zaitenko

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone is missing an important detail here <grin>

Dooom!
D0000m!
Doooooooooooom!

Voted yes ofc :)

robbe

Loyal Freddie
cluster is good for everyone and daoc future , w/o cluster prydwen will go more dead then ever :x

more pve, more rvr, ... :>

all benefit from cluster . will get very active first month or so on cluster but later should get more stable and not so zergy.. :)

u can meet lots new friends on other servers and join plenty of new guilds with your old chars :)) this will bring new life to daoc!

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
TBH introducing clustering to heal RvR is like putting a plaster on a perforated artery.

It's not like there's not enough people around on the servers. The problem is that a large number of people see no point any more in RvRing. There's no point in RvRing any more unless you're fully ToAed out, and even then any low-RR group is going to get insta-wasted by a couple of good RR10 ML10 players, so really, what's the point in a new player going out to RvR? Most of the players I know don't even bother going to the ML BG raids any more because there's no point putting yourself through the agony & frustration of the BG steps & the solo steps when you know you're not going to be able to get the group steps done anyway.

ToA perfed RvRs artery & NF finished the job. Clustering may reinvigorate RvR for a month or three, but if you want DAoC RvR to have any kind of medium to long-term future you have to give new characters some kind of incentive to get out of the PvE zones & into the frontiers. Right now there's no point. Clustering won't fix that. DAoC=PvE MMORPG IMO.

Gamah

Banned
Phuzzy said:
ToA perfed RvRs artery & NF finished the job. Clustering may reinvigorate RvR for a month or three, but if you want DAoC RvR to have any kind of medium to long-term future you have to give new characters some kind of incentive to get out of the PvE zones & into the frontiers. Right now there's no point. Clustering won't fix that. DAoC=PvE MMORPG IMO.

You mean like a new daoc based expantion based on DF..so towers become impotant if you want to do the PVE...

xD

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Phuzzy said:
TBH introducing clustering to heal RvR is like putting a plaster on a perforated artery.

bla bla bla~~

There's no DAoC=PvE MMORPG IMO.

ye i agree with u.. but still need get those few high rr ml 10 grps togheter on same server, will also be easier to do the pve as u can choose raids from both servers..

its possible though to start new grps and pwn .. best hib/prydwen grp atm started play quite late in toa.. some german guys i think :>

<waiting for si/classic server but until that cluster would be best option>

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
You mean like a new daoc based expantion based on DF..so towers become impotant if you want to do the PVE...

xD

No. 'Forcing' people into the frontiers didn't work with DF, didn't work with epic quests, etc, etc, e...

What would be good IMO would be to lower the prereqs for RvR:-
1) Turn all the ML group steps into BG steps. Raid leaders might then include them in their raids, and people who don't have a regular group would find it easier to complete the MLs.
2) Make all artes garanteed drops - Reduces prices, lowers frustration.
3) Introduce a system whereby the scroll you're looking for drops at the latest after killing the 100th (for instance) mob of the correct type. No more 100+ hours camping a scroll without even getting it in the end.
4) (This one might get me flamed :p) Introduce a variant of the system from the cooperative server whereby every character gets a free RA point every level from L20 onwards, and make it stack with RPs gained in the BGs. At least then the L50 NooB you milk for RPs would be RR3 and maybe feel like it might be worth coming back out again.

Just to toss a few random ideas in ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom