Cluster, Lamest thing goa could do

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
Loads lag, LOADS zerg, least fun :puke:
Can't even move with all that lag and if i even try attack someone 2-3 fgs run on me...

Game is crapy now, PLZ make something for the lags :(

Jjuraa

Banned
mithridatis :) said:
Can't even move with all that lag and if i even try attack someone 2-3 fgs run on me...

you made the game shit for people with your tower camping and scout zergs. now your complaining cos other people are making the game shit for you.

quit. now.

Martok

Part of the furniture
games shite for me 2 :(

aint had an rvr gorup on alb yet but its fun as a hib i cna assure you :worthy:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I don't get any log at all except for the small inc lag which is not so much of a lag, more like my comp makes loading sounds :>

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
been loving it, can do anything I want now. follow zerg or run around and die alot against SOLO stealthers. which makes a lovely change :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
I personally think just one mistake was made by GoA, and that was having the clustering vote before Agramon was here.

On prydwen the fg vs fg fights picked up a hell of a lot with the island, along with the ability to solo or run in small groups being left. So the people that voted for cluster before may of changed their mind now.

That said it has opened up the game to how it was originally intended, a realm war with attempts for keeps, relics etc and mass battles. Yes without a semi decent pc and connection you may not be able to cope with this change but depending on the sort of player you are this isnt an issue.

I personally dont like it at the moment, I ran solo or fg most the time and that is made very difficult now until we adapt and move fights off the zerg fest which is agramon. You cant get a solo fight as a non stealther as you get run down, and most fg fights has 1-4fg adding.

Im sure given 2-3 weeks it will calm down and some sort of arrangement will develop in which a certain zone will be adapted for the fg fights and agramon will be left to the zergers, apart from when the opted groups want to simply farm the zerg.

Basically, give it time to settle down and im sure a balance will be met at some point.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:
you made the game shit for people with your tower camping and scout zergs. now your complaining cos other people are making the game shit for you.

quit. now.

^^^^

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
I love clustering... especially I love Exca-Albs... they don't seem to have body sists and sist buffs. All those nice 700's. :D

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
i like teh cluster tbh but hate the way it says the name of which server u are from in teh kill spam

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
cluster is good imo

Been some nice big fights (apart from lag/LD's etc) just a shame servers aint upto it tbh.

pip

Banned
Blackdeath said:
i like teh cluster tbh but hate the way it says the name of which server u are from in teh kill spam
inc rep so true:fluffle:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Blackdeath said:

Yeh and the Of Excalibur lastnames beginning too annoy me... thats after 1 day of play :S

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
cluster was great tbh... only thing what sucks is Agramon.
1. The place lags (loading whole rvr zone to end of the world when entering Milegates)
2. All RvR fights is there if there is no keeptakes
3. The place is too small even for 30vs30
4. The place merges all 3 realm
:puke:

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:

quit. now.

what the man said :clap:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Ixu said:
cluster was great tbh... only thing what sucks is Agramon.
1. The place lags (loading whole rvr zone to end of the world when entering Milegates)
2. All RvR fights is there if there is no keeptakes
3. The place is too small even for 30vs30
4. The place merges all 3 realm
:puke:

Agreed, after after a few nights checking out Agramon I concluded it was a waste of time, especially with clustering incoming. Perhaps now after clustering and if they get the lag sorted it'd be ok for the opt'd full groups to run around in. Mere mortals like myself will keep to normal NF zones though :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
where the FUCK can i find one ?

Between bridge and MG mostly. routes to docks. Alternate keeps <-> docks.

Far from everyone port DC,Beno,Bled.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Between bridge and MG mostly. routes to docks. Alternate keeps <-> docks.

Far from everyone port DC,Beno,Bled.

Hmm...

Maybe im just finding 8 soloers at a time then. Who all want to duel me at the same time! that explains it!

Gamah

Banned
Fiver said:
No lag on Us server :)

When the US had similer numbers of classic servers the lag was terrible. Servers have also not been laggy much of the "lag" people refer to is fps lag, and yes there is that on American servers as its client side.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering is actually alot of fun.

Take Sunday night .. We were roaming in Mid frontiers, alot of albs there. Also alot of action in Argamon and even action down in the Alb frontier.

The clustering has allowed alot of people to spread the action out. Things going on in 2 frontiers and argamon. For that I am grateful.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i'm loving clustering at the moment. nice to meet different grp than just the pryd ones as well. maybe some day we'll even kill one of them.

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
cluster sucked first day but that's no surprise now it seems kinda good anyway imo and who the hell gives a f*ck about smth else than fg vs fg anyway :eek:.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Around 60 Albs in Thidranki at some point, and probably well over a hundred people there in total. Actually had a laugh, for a change :p I was the ghey caba :<

Niko

Fledgling Freddie

#wecare

Marath

Fledgling Freddie

Go back to camp Beno tower with your BB grouped with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom