cluster done a i am stripped still , sign up !

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Im missing all stuff on my sm arties and fully toad
Missing all stuff on healer fully playercrafted
missing stuff on my lvl 21Shamy was wearing rog toa stuff

and havent checked all chars yet ...
but have only submited 2 big weeks ago

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Still got 2 characters stripped, really taking them a long time and I suppose they wont even bother with item restore now as they are probably monitoring how cluster is going so don't expect any items in the next few weeks.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i got all my items on all my chars, consider urselves pwned badly. sure its nice to log on and be able to compete. lolz

Airmid

Fledgling Freddie
Another weekend goes by with still no update.

Feeling very forgotten here, no update on the restoration thread for over 2 weeks now.

erce

Fledgling Freddie
There have been debates on this on prydwen.net. I asked for some sort of update on item restoration, basically, the answer was they are still doing them, and no one has been taken off it, although they wouldn;t say how many had been done in the past few weeks, and so silence is all we seem to get.

Requiel said he was surprised people were angry at clustering happenning before all items had been restores, personally I am surprised he is surprised.

We do seem to have heard nothing much lately, and its a joke IMO.

EDIT. Req also said that clustering wouldn;t delay restoration at all. Sorry, but given the total lack of information regarding how fast they were being done prior to cluster, its kinda hard to tell, and tbh, I can;t see how it could go any slower anyway.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
No naked chars, but missing a whole vault of artifacts, scrolls and stuff for upcomming farming template for my warlock. Not thats very importaing, only stuff im not using, but kinda sucks as it was my Arbiter 2o3 stash.. and now that scroll is going up in prices:(

Twinbladez

Fledgling Freddie
i lot my toonst still naked warden eldy etc

oh and goa my lvl 15 vamp i havent been assed to lvl lost all her items and that green glowy ball we got for gettin cats early woot.

/cry fook all my arties and all my gear on all my other toons i just want my glowy ball back :touch:

ok mabye be lyeing there wtf is classic servers out cant be assed rea do arties

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Anyone that has posted in this thread so far got there stuff back ? been a week since the thread was started, if u got your stuff back then at least we can figure out where they are, as they're not telling us :m00:

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
My two pryd mains still naked. And 8 more chars missing gear as well. (2 accounts)

Kinda silly how they expect the 12 days compensation to be enough for well over 2 months off not being able to play. Not play for real anyway since both my mains arent equipped.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
olol...
i can't even log into rightnow and report my 2 nude chars :>
no matter who many times i press "send password" button on rightnow, i dont get no password x(

Duqin

Fledgling Freddie
I got all my stuff back on saturday except 2 artifacts and a quest item. Rightnowed is straight after and still waiting. So seems like they are still working on it. Question is how fast tho.

pip

Banned
I'm sure they get to ya all in time:) played my warlock from rr1 to rr7 in 99 qua craffted:) had to replace It... anyway but lost it all didn't lose artis got 75p for it:) Happy days but feel for peeps that lost artis and such:( and can't play cause of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom