<Clueless>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC is becoming weak! Soon is our time to overthrow him, soon my lovelies...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
well that is a load of rubbish, where did that statement come from?

you were not from <Clueless>, we never liked you, so if you want to make stupid remarks about other people then make your own thread. TdC is a moderator and can do whatever he wants, he makes the rules, not you. if you have a problem with him reading my posts then you should reconsider your definition of a public forum.

I find it very interesting that, for someone who claims not to care about me and my guild, that after 3 years of us being inactive you continue to troll these forums and post on nearly every thread I make.

seriously, what a stupid comment.

Erm....not sure why you seem to dislike me so much, but your certainly entitled to your opinion, I don't have any real opinion about you as im afraid i really have no idea who you are. I don't surf the DAoC forums much these days and the comment had nothing to do with you, sorry if it seemed that way, but it was intended as a lighthearted joke based on what TDC posted, again, nothing to do with you ;)

I simply found it amusing that he chose to post here instead of surfing pron, posting here being his sexual preference given two choices ;)

It is a public form though as you say, so im not sure why you seem to think you can post whatever you want, but im only allowed to post what you deem acceptable. I can only assume that this unprovoked hostility is either a misunderstanding or some attempt at getting a rise out of me maybe? I'm not sure and in all honestly don't really mind, just find it a bit odd :)

To reitterae, no offence intended, apologies if it came over that way :)

pwn

Banned
it's all very well you being nice, and inserting smileys everywhere now, but I've had some very nasty comments from you in the past.

anyway, let's get back on topic.

glad you are doing well Toxic, I considered going to the USA servers as well but a computer error (or maybe fate?) stopped me from doing so. you should come on MSN more, we havn't had a good long chat in ages =).

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
TdC is becoming weak! Soon is our time to overthrow him, soon my lovelies...
my army of winged monkey ninjas (or is that ninja monkeys?) will protect me!

I simply found it amusing that he chose to post here instead of surfing pron, posting here being his sexual preference given two choices ;)
there once was a time when I threatened Deebs I would break in to FH towers and pee on the database server but that's about as sexual as it gets. what can I say? even a sexual tyrannausaur like me has off-days :/

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
my army of winged monkey ninjas (or is that ninja monkeys?) will protect me!

there once was a time when I threatened Deebs I would break in to FH towers and pee on the database server but that's about as sexual as it gets. what can I say? even a sexual tyrannausaur like me has off-days :/
real men has no off-days.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if I ever meet one I will let you know ;)

pwn

Banned
I wonder where Eimiir got to, I know he was on the forums earlier this year, tho I havn't seen him since.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder where Eimiir got to, I know he was on the forums earlier this year, tho I havn't seen him since.
vanished when he saw the sadness level of the forum ever since you made your 27th i quit thread.

pwn

Banned
sorry to say this but it is Eiimiir I am looking for, not you. I have no intention of keeping in contact with you (whilst you are making such comments about me, anyway), and if you persist to bait I will just add you to ignore.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Quite the threat!

Can you ignore me too please?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to say this but it is Eiimiir I am looking for, not you. I have no intention of keeping in contact with you (whilst you are making such comments about me, anyway), and if you persist to bait I will just add you to ignore.
why don't you just ignore the rest of the forum while your at it? if you intentionally only made a new account to get in touch with toxic, you would be smart enough to take it to pm instead of baiting people. once again you prove yourself to be stupid enough, if you don't want flame, try not to be lame. now vanish away from FH and seek elsewhere. and if you do have any unfinished business, take it to pm.

pwn

Banned
ok then, I know where I am not wanted. thanks for the memories guys, I will log on this account to pm old friends but other than that I will not make another post on freddyshouse. take care all.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Look, I know how some people feel about pwn, but seriously guys...

He posts a normal comment, meant as a reply to an old friend, and people instantly starts flaming him?! What's wrong with you? I like how some people would make it seem like he's baiting, when it's everyone else who's baiting him...

I know it's nothing überly serious, just shits 'n giggles, but give the guy a break, you're being pathetic xd.

I'm no Pwnguin-fanboi, but I have nothing against him either, and this is how I interpretate the situation...

Oh well, I'll leave this thread before I get flamed to pieces as well ;P all the best tox!

/Syw

Thadius

Part of the furniture
he is right, leave the poor bugger alone.

Flaming pwn is so 2 years ago, he is behaving himself and you start winding him up.

And thats coming from his (once)biggest critisizer!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
he is right, leave the poor bugger alone.

Flaming pwn is so 2 years ago, he is behaving himself and you start winding him up.

And thats coming from his (once)biggest critisizer!
seeing him go isnt a joy of satisfaction, shoving the boot up his ass is.

pwn

Banned
I find it amusing that although many people claim not to care about my existance, they continue to stalk and flame me on freddyshouse even when I have done nothing wrong.

I'm hardy going to post on these forums anymore, in fact, I probably won't post much on them this year so if you are looking for a flame then go elsewhere, I will ignore all your ridiculous comments.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I find it amusing that although many people claim not to care about my existance, they continue to stalk and flame me on freddyshouse even when I have done nothing wrong.

I'm hardy going to post on these forums anymore, in fact, I probably won't post much on them this year so if you are looking for a flame then go elsewhere, I will ignore all your ridiculous comments.
your comments back years ago were just as ridiculous, you were banned for a reason, and you never served it, just used proxies to avoid it. -.- the idiot deserves another ban, and make it permanent ;x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom