Cloudsong with dyes

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
the Moose we have today has far better looks than the new one in Catacombs, the Bears look daft :< they should rather let us transform with a bair or moose in armor weps and cloaks we have, just not human for 30secs.... or how long it is

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Perhaps this has already been pointed out, but seems to me that the reason for the new cloak design is to avoid the point someone made about the look of HE with a emblem on it; i.e. to give a place for the emblem where it does not interfere with the graphical look of the cloak. That long hoodlike field that appears on all of the new cloaks is presumably for this purpose.

Gamah

Banned
bumping is fun :( and the post is still relevent :) I forgot about santa and his raindeer.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Judging from the posts we are probably gonna see alot of yellow SoM's in Catacombs. :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Since it's still relevant I'll whine some more.. Why, oh why do they ruining our cloaks? :(

They put down too much effort into skins as usual only to make them worse :<

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Just about every Zerk I know violently hates the new Fozzy Bear model for Frenzy, it utterly sucks.

And why oh why did they make Moose Mode Heroes and Frenzied Berserkers wear that awful gay-bar lederhosen armour? Pff...never needed clothes before.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Svartmetall said:
Just about every Zerk I know violently hates the new Fozzy Bear model for Frenzy, it utterly sucks.

And why oh why did they make Moose Mode Heroes and Frenzied Berserkers wear that awful gay-bar lederhosen armour? Pff...never needed clothes before.

heh,

VN boards post catacombs (the morphs weren't updated till a few mini-patches/hotfixes after live or maybe it was just before end of beta, anyway, just before the zerk form changed) were:

"wahh wahh we get stupid vendo still wahh wahh wahha give us a bear or something..."

then

"waah wahh stupid bear give us back vendo or something"

however you always have the option to switch off the new models if you really don't like them.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
however you always have the option to switch off the new models if you really don't like them.
Can you switch the cloak models off only? or do you have to play every thing ToA style then? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Zebolt said:
Can you switch the cloak models off only? or do you have to play every thing ToA style then? :p

think you can do it by race, but not by armour type ;)

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i'll dye all my arti's black if its posible, so people think i am noob w/o arti's and try attack me :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Wirey said:
i'll dye all my arti's black if its posible, so people think i am noob w/o arti's and try attack me :p

you are a noob but with artis =(

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
New Flowing Antayla Shawl :D

sshot045.jpg

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Flimgoblin said:
heh,

VN boards post catacombs (the morphs weren't updated till a few mini-patches/hotfixes after live or maybe it was just before end of beta, anyway, just before the zerk form changed) were:

"wahh wahh we get stupid vendo still wahh wahh wahha give us a bear or something..."

then

"waah wahh stupid bear give us back vendo or something"

Heh...I always liked the Vendo, he's cuddly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom