Cloudsong with dyes

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Cloudsong.jpg

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
its nice that they ara dyeable, but i dont understand why they didnt keep the old gfx on them, they looked pretty nice dyed aswell.

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
pretty cool :worthy:

Now release it in europe!!! :twak:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
looks very nice, but a pity they lost old gfx as said, old CS looked way more cool imo. That loong ting in the top of it looks like a hood, a very long hood, remove it and give old CS with dyes :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Very nice indeed - Feathered Wrap now looks actually woven, rather than painted, and I really like the translucent guild emblem on the patterned cloak. Good that we'll see a lot more individuality of looks in Catacombs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
can dye/emblem them on toa/si clients too come 1.73 :)

don't need to have catacombs (though you get the old textures rather than the new ones obviously if you don't have the catacombs client)

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
This was a bugged shot of Cloudsong but by the judge of it, probably the new look of HFC

sshot004.jpg

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Keres said:
OMG :eek2: i REALLY like the new look on Madning Scalers, cant wait for a force of pink glowing albs, they looks very very nice, give catacombs

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
00a8997e2436de34610c14608dfa07dc.jpg

That's horrible! Looks like a graphics bug, the emblem symbol should be smaller (1/4) and appear in a plain corner of the cloak. I'd be scared to group with anyone who wears their emblem like that... it's like people who dye their armour Green & Red oO

Helme

Resident Freddy
Best way to fix the emblem imo is to move down the pretty gfx and just take the black logo and put it on, skipping the colours.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Escape said:
00a8997e2436de34610c14608dfa07dc.jpg

That's horrible! Looks like a graphics bug, the emblem symbol should be smaller (1/4) and appear in a plain corner of the cloak. I'd be scared to group with anyone who wears their emblem like that... it's like people who dye their armour Green & Red oO

people have been whinging for ages to be allowed to emblemise arti cloaks - the reason they haven't done it so far is because it looks fugly for some emblems...

now you have the choice to look ugly and have an emblem or just have the normal texture ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Wazkyr said:
OMG :eek2: i REALLY like the new look on Madning Scalers, cant wait for a force of pink glowing albs, they looks very very nice, give catacombs

heh "dayglo pink" = "placeholder" that's a shot from beta.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Why oh, why did they have to change a good looking CS cloak to an ugly one xD

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta say if thats the new Hapry Feather it looks pretty nice compared to the butt ugly one we have today. :)

SoM doesnt really look better imo. :)

Enariol

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:

Aye!

<prepares buckets with green and red dyes for Seksual>

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
some of these are horrible >.<
especially the HE with the emblem amagad its awful ugly

imo the most beautiful cloaks were cloak of heavenly bodies, CS and FW to my likings. im curious how will those look like ;<

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Bhalage said:
some of these are horrible >.<
especially the HE with the emblem amagad its awful ugly

imo the most beautiful cloaks were cloak of heavenly bodies, CS and FW to my likings. im curious how will those look like ;<

Look on page one and you'll see...

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Oh God what have they done to Zerk mode and kobolds :( How to finish a game off? Make all the, currently fine classes, look shit !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom