Cloudsong credit

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Been waiting for Eramai pop too long now... hope the patch will increase the spawn rate a bit :(

If someone is doing Cloudsong encounter, pleeeease do /who Nix and check if I'm online, I need the credit so desparately with my bard, got the music box on him too so you dont need to have to get credit if you do the encounter with me.

Thanks.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Need it aswell, will contact u if I see it up and vise versa. Contact anyone in Natural Selection if im not online :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
btw nix slow down your macro on your bard cos he was casting far too often last night when we were killing centaurs ;) was a tad obvious :-P

unless of course you weren't AFK but were pressing the same key every 6 seconds or so so you didnt LD *ahem*

lol :)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
btw nix slow down your macro on your bard cos he was casting far too often last night when we were killing centaurs ;) was a tad obvious :-P

unless of course you weren't AFK but were pressing the same key every 6 seconds or so so you didnt LD *ahem*

lol :)

It wasn't a macro! I accidentally dropped a piece of paper on my keyboard when I went to sleep and the single heal key got stuck...

But honestly, that just shows how desparate I am to get the credit ;)

I will spam /as and contact you guys if I find it up. I once did Cloudsong a bit hastily, and some people were left without credit, I want to make up for that mistake now :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Nix said:
It wasn't a macro! I accidentally dropped a piece of paper on my keyboard when I went to sleep and the single heal key got stuck...

I will spam /as and contact you guys if I find it up. I once did Cloudsong a bit hastily, and some people were left without credit, I want to make up for that mistake now :(

paper surely isnt heavy enough to weigh down a key? :s

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:

Incidentally mate CS was done on excal about 15:00 this afternoon :(

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
Been waiting for Eramai pop too long now... hope the patch will increase the spawn rate a bit :(

If someone is doing Cloudsong encounter, pleeeease do /who Nix and check if I'm online, I need the credit so desparately with my bard, got the music box on him too so you dont need to have to get credit if you do the encounter with me.

Thanks.

Nix!!! i was looking for you tonight CS popped and i was waiting for to log on :<

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
(TD)Ruthless said:
Nix!!! i was looking for you tonight CS popped and i was waiting for to log on :<

Was in a hockey game and came home quite late & early wake up to work today morning... :(

I think Eramai pops bit more often after patch and the scrolls are very easy to come by, so it won't be a big problem anymore, hopefully :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Just for info, took him down 30 mins after you posted the above :<

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Ixnay said:
Just for info, took him down 30 mins after you posted the above :<

You stole my spawn!! ;)

Nerf work imo.

Pempula

Fledgling Freddie
I think you need to give music box yourself to get credit? At least I couldnt activate arti although have helped others at CS a number of times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom