closed account alrdy ?

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
just had an email saying my account is closed, and i need to re-subscribe to continue playing... what the fuck happened to "30" days free access as listed on the box?!

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Did you have CE early access, and forgot to enter the retail key?

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Did you have CE early access, and forgot to enter the retail key?

had account carried over from closed beta, got access keys off play.com and entered those - been fine up to now... box i recieved said 30 days free subscription and i assume the codes play.com forwarded me in advance should accomdate that subscription? Or do i need to actually enter the codes from the box aswell? Makes no sense if i do.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
had account carried over from closed beta, got access keys off play.com and entered those - been fine up to now... box i recieved said 30 days free subscription and i assume the codes play.com forwarded me in advance should accomdate that subscription? Or do i need to actually enter the codes from the box aswell? Makes no sense if i do.

The codes that came in advance for HS and Beta allowed you to play over the grace period until you entered a retail code found in the box. Clearly you need to enter the code from the retail box in order to prove you actually went ahed and bought it and didn't cancel before release.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Or do i need to actually enter the codes from the box aswell? Makes no sense if i do.

Yes you do, the keys you entered were for OB and/or Early Access only. Register the key from the box, wait a few minutes, and you will be granted your 30 days and be able to access the game once again.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
I see...

So my bad for assuming the codes sent in advance would accomodate play beyond the HS era. Will enter box codes when hom efrom work and see what happens.

Thanks btw :)

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Had the same happen to me, just recieved the e-mail from goa.
I will try when i get home to enter my retail keys.

sareth

Fledgling Freddie
Look on the bright side once you enter you then have another 30 days to play!

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, it never crossed your mind that they might some form of evidence that you actually bought the game? :)

I mean if it would have worked the way you said people would simply been able to preorder the game and then cancel the preorder when they recieved the codes for the headstart.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Good day!
Above posters are quite right; a full retail code must be entered and validated, otherwise your account will not be playable once the grace period and Open Beta bonus days have run out. It makes sense, really; the pre-order and head start was never intended to replace a full copy of WAR. The only way for us to know that a user hasn't only pre-ordered the game, but also actually purchased a full copy of it is to ask players to insert a full game code. This is very much MMO standard.

Here's a list of full retail codes:
Collector Edition: WARSCE
Standard Edition: WARSBX
EA Standard Edition: WARPEA
EA Standard Edition box: WARSRE
EA Standard Edition box: WARSRG
EA Standard Edition online: WARSEA

For additional information, please see the latest update on my info post.

Best of luck!
-Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom