client probs and login probs

D

dracus

Im having problems with one of my PCs gettin a "this program has performed etc..." when restartin the daoc client after its been already runnin...have to restart and then it works again?! can anyone help?

Also, on my other comp...ive been having problems with loggin a new char ie. i start daoc up...load 1 char..then /q to log one of the others...then when the load screen comes up..the load bar goes all the way but then nothin happens...but somehow the char is logged in(tested this from another POV) Anyone have an idea what this could be...just started happening all of a sudden!?

/Dracus

T

the_hermit

First problem - can't help I'm afraid - but it sounds almost as annoying as the second...

The switching characters thing - I get that all the time. If I quit one character then load another one straight away, it loads then stops on the loading screen. SOMETIMES I press either CTRL Y or SHIFT Y and it works - I thought at first it was my ZoneAlarm messing about, but it doesn't always work...

However, the easiest work around I've had was quit character, quit game to desktop. Reload game, load new character. I tried RightNow about a month ago, but after three weeks the request was closed without a response. Figures eh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom