client problems

L

legot

I'm having a bit of troubling getting past the update client, when i run it it opens,claims to update camelot.exe and says the client has been updated, you must close the program and restart. this closes it,but when i re-open the program this process simply repeats.
This happens when i try to login with either the original login client or shrouded isles. It was running fine until this morning. I'm running 98se (if this is at all relevent). Has anyone got any advice please?

S

sieben_dapoet

See posts on patching to 1.60 american versions... there is info here about it and also a link from Europe Camelot Official Website News.

that could be your problem, if not shout back here :)

L

legot

nope that does'nt seem to of worked,i've asked rightnow so hopefully they'll find the probelm.

S

sieben_dapoet

theres always hope, personally ive found rightnow to be quite good, they replied quick and solved my issue straight away... fingers crossed 4 ya :)

L

legot

found out the problem, the spaces.1445 virus was on my system so evrytime i had downloaded the camelot.exe file it was modified by the virus and this caused the redownload because the file had been modified.
was fixed though...with formating both my computers :(
thoguh i can play daoc again :)
thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom