Clerics on Strike !!!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
FoP will be basically useless in the next patch. Thank god, if you ask me. These things makes it a lot harder to get group, if you dont have them. FoP also ruined most of the chances of getting a decent PvE/Exping group for Minstrel/Sorcerer.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
Honestly, go get FoP, keep yourself UPDATED. That way we dont have to hear you QQ here?

Its not very hard tbh ;p

pffft, instead of yelling 'LF CLERIC' they should all yell 'LF ML5 PERFECTER' afaik :/

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
just my thoughts Mandi
T30 are not up to being called a rvr guild we just dont have enough members
most times
rvr and pve is very frustrating in prydwen atm due to not enough numbers from alb rvring.i myself im not great at rvr and sometimes have to solo to have some fun.sometimes i win mostly i loose but hey the game is all about fun
from my point of view if im not having fun i kinda give up eg attack a sm this morning, get killed very easily decide best not go back there
just recently T30 allied with rising force and we have rvr'ed as an alliance quite a lot,so there is some hope Mandi.Rvr is the most frustrating aspect of this game but also the most satisfiying,when its good its damm good when its bad it bloody well stinks.
my cleric which is rr3 only no good gear no ml<well im ml1>as gained over 100k rps since toa thats more than deepfried in same period.
i play rvr as a fun alternative to pve if ts not fun i will do something else such as crafting levling arti's helping others or crafting<although lime green dyes are now on my banned list>
last night logged on at 12.30am got on /as deep come odin rvr group,nearly 2fgs of us had a little fun for an hour got a few k rps.so use /as groups avaialble sometmes just need a little patience
deepfried studiomonkey<t30>

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, you think you have hard time with your fotm reju spec? :) I have FoP on my smiter with 25% healing bonus (healing less with 3% than a non ToA sced lvl 40 reju for 15% less power) but still can't get a grp in AC to lvl Cloudsong (without leech of course).

About RvR. Being in a small guild (3 is the record I think since 75% of CM left just because/before ToA) doesnt help you at all to get RvR grp what has a little chance to survive the 1st battle and to be honest if AoD wasn't invite me here and there I could get RPs only with rezz (and less than you due to my spec :) ).

But totally agree with the post of Andrilyn, as I said earlier on BW: shitloads of cleric around just most of them semi/inactive due to various reasons (already mentioned in this thread).

Youwill

Fledgling Freddie
mandi you can take my place in rvrgrps if u ever get ones , since friars is like the "tagalong" class, like .. " hey i get invited to a grp" .. looking at grp .. " so where is the main healer?" .... answer "your the main healer" .... " cool i only got 7rej" \o/

Friars aint healers , we'r the back back back backup healer :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
CedrikWayfarer said:
Honestly, go get FoP, keep yourself UPDATED. That way we dont have to hear you QQ here?

Its not very hard tbh ;p

didn't even know you+ rosh were around anymore xD Tzo here :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
aleron said:
And when many clerics are logged in and its hard to get a grp, go make on yourself. As a cleric both rvr and pve the gear makes 10% and the player 90%, a bad healer can be ml10 and have all the gear but still cant heal.

that use to be true, then they added spread heal and healing became as easy as falling off a log, i know after respecing from 25r 21e 43s to 30r 9e 44s healing is much easyer.

anyway most cleric spec high Rej, mid 30 enh is probably a bit borning and unessasery. One of the big problem with smite is the same with most wizards lines in that they are all or nothing because of there lack of utility. Both Healers and Druids get more spec choices mainly because there 3rd line is more useful and doesn't contain supstandard spells, also there spells are not acuity based (caster DD do more damage becasue of Acuity bonues, while rots and mezzes etc are not). This still won't make specing smite to the mid 30s any more viable. Even is cleric smite line was brough upto the same standard of other healing caster 3rd line, clerics would still underperform due to no acuity bonues, no natural crits and Low dex.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't like to use Spreadheal, mainly as it drains too much mana and cast time is much slower than single target heals.
Sure spreadheal is nice at keep fights or MG fights when you have no LoS of your targets or when your group is diseased and you have no time to cure it as spreadheal isnt affected by disease but other than that I tend to not use it that often, can save you 1/2 a mana bar if you just single heal, also hate it when I'm group with a person who is spreadhealing when the target thats being hit is right infront of him then complaining about being oop after 4 secs in the battle...

Vorna

Fledgling Freddie
Well my cleric finally got fop late last week then my big brother got a virus and my computers fuxed :puke:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vorna said:
Well my cleric finally got fop late last week then my big brother got a virus and my computers fuxed :puke:
pwned :p

i think i'll probably, when im 40+, try to get fop if it is that hard for clerics to get grps :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Wish Thanes could go on strike, but none would give a rats ass about it. :(

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Wish Thanes could go on strike, but none would give a rats ass about it. :(
With the ammount of clerics about none would give a rats ass about clerics on strike :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
So when'll mercs go on strike -.-
Can complain etc but clerics are a lot more needed than mercs now :eek:

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah I think all people feel like you do at one time. People play the game differently, I mean those people who have fancy bbs at apk with fancy cloaks are quite pale, underfed super people and if they enjoy the game so much to pl a cleric and hunt around to make it a uber bb then all the power to them. No need to get jealous just have fun.

As for fop its just another thing people use to spam clerics for ac groups, artifacts, etc. By now your used to people msg "can you rez me, can you rez me" just wait til you get fop sweetpea, I would start /ignoring people now.

If your looking for rvr then why not look in your guild or alliance and start running a group regularly with friends? RVR guilds run with people they know because they know how eachother work and it makes things more entertaining for them. I would imagine that people are in a rvr guild because they really enjoy the "running around hitting people" with others that focus their time with "running around hitting people".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom