Cleric TL Report 1.62

A

Arnor

Originally posted by smerf
Wizzies cant heal, Wizzies cant rez.

Clerics are supposed to do dammage, thats why we have a 1.0x spell line dedicated to dammage. Unfortunately its rubbish, clerics dont get an increase in dammage based on pie (nor do acc buffs work) and we cant crit.

Why should I just be a healer, I want to be able to offer more to the group, sure buffs add somthing but thats dull, I want a more active way to help (in additition to healing/stunning). Basically a middling spec in smite (25-35) should be more worthwhile.

phoenix knight and still dont know that the smite nerf was the best thing that happened to albion... EVER :rolleyes:

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Arnor
phoenix knight and still dont know that the smite nerf was the best thing that happened to albion... EVER :rolleyes:
Have you seen the cleric population on Albion lately? We have a dire dearth of rejuv clerics in RvR, even in RvR-active guilds. I won't say that the smite nerf was bad, but it did make a lot of clerics abandon their chars.

B

bob007

/me abandoned his cleric,

Stupid me picked a friar next tho, Pala AF chant annoys me, no BOF coz of Absurb, Wicked stick tho ;D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by rure_
He is calling for RANGED buffed. Finally we maybe can end the bbot madness :D

I guess they will give Albion ranged buffs, and let Midgard and Hibernia as it is :p
Would be very funny indeed if they did that :)
I would not care if buffbots were removed from the game, people will then lvl a theurg for buffs (haste, damage add, bt) and just return to atk every 10 minutes.
People will do anything to make up their lower skill lvl.
SB's group non stop, even at 12 noon on a weekday (right jox and ztyx?)
So removing buffbots will not do very much at all, except reduce Mythics income.
Regards, Glottis

A

acei

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I guess they will give Albion ranged buffs, and let Midgard and Hibernia as it is :p
Shamans have already been given the range treatment in the next patch i believe.

Cleric:

Good heals
Good buffs
Pointless smite

Druid

Good heals
Good buffs
Pointless pets/dots

Healer:

Good heals
Best CC in the game
Average buffs
But this is what the Cleric TL was trying to get through in 1.61 report. Druid and Healer BOTH have at least 2 instant forms of crowd control if they spec in their offensive line, that gives them a VERY good means of defense. What does cleric have? 1 little PBAOE mezz which means u have to be on top of the cleric for it to work, even then it's very unreliable and if purged we have no secondary means to do a CC on you.

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by Arnor

even smite specced clerics were more use than NO CLERIC AT ALL, theres a hideous shortage of active clerics in rvr, if they could at least still do dmg we might see a lot more floating around rvr and doing the odd heal to grp members. At least give rejuv clerics the same aoe mezz as healers, watching the group window and spamming heals here and there isnt excactly appealing to play for a game we pay for. My rejuv cleric lost the will to live at lvl20 and turned into a buffer.

G

glorien_

Firstly, wtf is this shortage about??? whenever i go rvr i see almost every grp with a cleric....

Secondly, BoF is amazing and nerfing rly does weaken the cleric class as a whole.

Smite was nerfed but tbh it needed to be - a healing class shouldnt do that much dmg :p

Plus i can still kill a blue troll tank and lvl 50 sb at the same time...

The Cleric TL is right but dont nerf BoF as it rly is the cleric's best friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom