Cleric Template!

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
MesS° said:
I got 2 suites im contemplating. the top 1 i made myself, the other is from VN.

Constitution: 75
Dexterity: 101
Piety: 96
Hits: 252

Resistance
Body: 26
Cold: 21+5
Heat: 26
Energy: 26
Matter: 9
Spirit: 5
Crush: 22+3
Thrust: 22
Slash: 21+2

TOA Bonus
Power Pool: 37
Buff Effectiveness: 11
Healing Effectiveness: 24
Spell Duration: 10
Casting Speed: 10
Spell Range: 10

Artifacts:
EP, Egg, Jash, Ctr, BoZ, Cera

VN Board
Stats
Con: 74
Dex: 100
Pie: 124
Hits: 264

Resists
Body: 26 Energy: 12 Crush: 24 (2)
Cold: 23 Matter: 9 Thrust: 29
Heat: 24 Spirit: 20 (5) Slash: 28 (3)

Other Bonuses
24 Healing Effectiveness
13 Spell Range
45 % Power Pool
6 Stat Buff Effectiveness
10 Duration of Spells
10 Casting Speed
Artifatcs:
Egg, Jash, Ctr, Cera, BoZ

The VN 1 has the Foppish sleeves init wich are a biatch to get hold off, i tried a temp with that 1 init but i rather leave em out

Ur template looks alright only the 5% Spirit resist looks kinda low to me. BUT i must say i dunno excactly what enemy is using Spirit based attacks...

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Sorry Kerith but that temp sucks, especially with those items. You can do much better.
You can gimp Spirit and Matter if you must. But u cant leave hits, and gimp heat at the same time. Energy is runy bolt/DD and NS, you def dont wanna gimp that. Your only missing 1 Artifact imo, and that EP (and mayB Ctr?), wastly underrated artifact(s). 38power is abit low but with Jash u should be ok, with EP included you wont go oop.

Buffing someone with 4more dex is NOT worth gimping your whole suite over.

umm its 38 power CAP not % :p total power pool is 60%, so with jacinas thats kinda pwn imho, runi bolts r gonna do shit dmg on me regardless because i have high AF, and the DD is in gtae spec. and nearsight, hmmm dont see why thats relavent with master levels. also hits aren't gonna make a difference, im missin what.. 40 or so hits ? big whoop, maybe ill have to learn not to stand in middle of an enemy grp.

and im not sure what that last line is ranting on about

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Well Kerith, if i were u i would increase ur heat resist cause a lotta pplz use Heat LGM weapons still.

And ur Piety aint 99 cause u have only 18 cap increase so its actually 75+18=93, but not that much of a problem tho...

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Necromaniak said:
Well Kerith, if i were u i would increase ur heat resist cause a lotta pplz use Heat LGM weapons still.

And ur Piety aint 99 cause u have only 18 cap increase so its actually 75+18=93, but not that much of a problem tho...

well only stealthers rly, and i dont have a problem with them, and it says 99pie cos thats what the bonus is from items :p even tho the cap is 93. its just the way the SC calculator works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom